★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important ★OaO★ server rules

Artinovich

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
General:

• 1 Cheating
    • (1) Using any external program to give you an unfair advantage in the game such as aim assist, wallhack, speed hack will be punished with a permanent ban.
    • (2) Players who have evidently been banned permanently before may be banned from our server in certain cases.
    • (3) Players who are privileged to information they shouldn't have about another player (= ghosting) are considered cheaters. Whether the information was given or received is of no matter.

• 2 Advertising
    • (1) Advertising programs mentioned above or encouraging other players to use them will be punished with a permanent ban.
    • (2) In less severe cases the punishment is a 7 days ban.

• 3 Griefing
    • (1) Deliberately irritating and angering other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways (=griefing) will be punished with a slay.
    • (2) In certain more severe cases the punishment can be kick.

• 4 Exposing Admins
    • Exposing the information or presence of server administrators will be punished with silence maximum 7 days.
    • Trying to act like admin (using admin name) will get u kicked,in some severe cases 30min ban.

• 5 Ban evading
    • (1) Players who are banned from our server and take measures to bypass that ban in order to join the server nonetheless will be banned permanently.
    • (2) ¹In case the player uses a different account than the one he is banned on to bypass the ban, the second account will be banned permanently. ²The first account will receive addtional appropriate punishment unless he is already permanently banned.

Ingame:

• 6 Bug using
    • Intentionally using any bugs that the server or game has will be punished appropriately.

• 7 Objective
    • (1) The terrorist side, as the attacking team, is required to fulfull the objective (planting the bomb and protecting it afterwards).
    • (2) Unnecessarily slowing this process down by camping or not planting the bomb is considered griefing (§ 3) and punishable accordingly ( slap/slay) .

• 8 Switching teams
    • Switching to the winning team is considered as unsporting behaviour and will be punished with a slay/kick.
Chat:

• 9 Swearing
    • (1) Excessive swearing in the chat or voice-chat will be punished with a communication block of appropriate length.
    • (2) Repeat offenders can be permanently silenced.
    • (3) Any form of nationalism or discrimination will be punished with a ban not under 1 day to 7 days in addition to a permanent silence if necessary.

• 10 Language
    • (1) The language used for voice chat is English.
    • (2) The language used for voice chat in Premium Servers is Serbian/English
    • (3) Using any other language will be punished with a communication block.

• 11 Voice chat
    • (1) ¹Voice chat is used for giving information to the whole team, private conversations are not allowed. ²Violaters will be punished with a communication block.
    • (2) Players who are evidently not 16 years old may be muted in voice chat in certain cases.

• 12 General usage
    • ¹Both chats are to be used with reason. ²Any misbehaviour or wrongdoing will be punished by gag/mute.

t7 -iwnl-

t7 -iwnl-

New Here
Registered
Is it just me, or I got banned ONLY 'cus I played on the server today through Warzone?????????? I don't see that rule here, and I bet I'm not the only one....so...uh?