• Thread starter Thread starter FaTTY
  • Start date Start date

FaTTY

• In Game Nick: Fatty
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183260074
  • Server you were playing on: ★OaO★ ▐ Public ┇ 128tick
  • Admin in question: $muggler(?)
  • Time and date of offense: aprox. 2:07 on 10/16/18
  • Evidence: Slaps me until death while I'm buying my weapons. Then slaps me while planting the bomb essentially making me lose the round. He seemed pretty blatant while playing(quite a few people even called him out for it not to mention his 28-3 score) but didn't think anything of it until he started killing multiple people through smokes/walls on westwood. I confronted him and tried recording but he kept kicking me from the server. After FINALLY being able to record he turns his cheats off, gags and mutes me for 1000mins and begins to berate me. This is just sad if we as a community allow this kind of behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Mr.fatty

"Slaps me until death while I'm buying my weapons. Then slaps me while planting the bomb essentially making me lose the round "
i would like to see a proof of that, cuz the only time i slapped you is when you were afk spinning in spawn .

"He seemed pretty blatant while playing(quite a few people even called him out for it not to mention his 28-3 score) but didn't think anything of it until he started killing multiple people through smokes/walls on westwood "
thats just funny. a

" I confronted him and tried recording but he kept kicking me from the server "
again. lies :> . u spec me every time you see me and call me a cheater and all that . but nothing happens :) and i never kicked you other than the time where u were afk spinning in spawn :>

"After FINALLY being able to record he turns his cheats off "
... ok ? so u got no proof . ..nice

"gags and mutes me for 1000mins and begins to berate me "
you were being disrespectful to me and other players .

"This is just sad if we as a community allow this kind of behavior "
ikr ?

hf

"Slaps me until death while I'm buying my weapons. Then slaps me while planting the bomb essentially making me lose the round "
i would like to see a proof of that, cuz the only time i slapped you is when you were afk spinning in spawn .
-I was selecting a weapon.. Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe provide some proof of this?

"He seemed pretty blatant while playing(quite a few people even called him out for it not to mention his 28-3 score) but didn't think anything of it until he started killing multiple people through smokes/walls on westwood "
thats just funny. a
-No, you trying to be legit is just funny. ;) Then gag me for 3000minutes because I asked if there was another admin on other than you.

" I confronted him and tried recording but he kept kicking me from the server "
again. lies :> . u spec me every time you see me and call me a cheater and all that . but nothing happens :) and i never kicked you other than the time where u were afk spinning in spawn :>
No lies. Just one person abusing his power. Maybe seeing as YOU are the admin how about you provide some proof yourself?

"After FINALLY being able to record he turns his cheats off "
... ok ? so u got no proof . ..nice
-Hard to provide proof when you just turn off when you see someone speccing you.

"gags and mutes me for 1000mins and begins to berate me "
you were being disrespectful to me and other players .
-Where is your proof? I disrespected no one other than you disrespect being me saying things about you not being legit.. No profanity, racism, sexism, or anything like that. (my apologies I asked what you smuggled and how)

"This is just sad if we as a community allow this kind of behavior "
ikr ?
-At least you finally admitted to your ACTUAL name.

Could we get an actual decent admin to look into this?

idk if u r retarded or just trying to waste everyones time :3 . this is so depressing :/

-No, you trying to be legit is just funny. ;) Then gag me for 3000minutes because I asked if there was another admin on other than you.

nope it was 2000 then i decided to be nice and made it 1000 as u can see . so yeah . 3k :D as u say . i always unsilence u (for some god damn reason) but u never stop . ... and the reason was exposing admin and i told you that .

bandicam 2018-10-17 19-23-18-201.jpg

and here is your chat history have fun with it . sadly we cant get anything from mic :/ .

https://oao.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/372866 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Chat History)

-I was selecting a weapon.. Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe provide some proof of this?
no u was holding one :) u didn't die last round..... and u actually did it again today . just do it again :) and i will make sure to record it :)

and about me being a cheater ...

i'm not gonna reply again cuz this is just so stupid and cringy :/and a waste of time . have a nice day i guess ...

Listen bud, you abuse your admin priveledges and you cheat. You can say whatever you want to try and claim innocence and try to make it seem like I'm just some nutbag but just as I said before, like thieves it's not if you get caught it's just when. I think it's insane how you somehow became an admin.. You have 16 TOTAL messages on the forum you aren't a part of the community you just slipped by somehow.
So once again, could I please get a real admin in here? Thank you. :)

(Could the admin also explain what exactly in the text warranted my mute because I don't see it)

I just noticed what you did. No further assistance needed. Check back and see what I wrote.(you know) =)

Back