Upgrade slot
Donate

ADMIN ABUSE

GHOST

• In Game Nick: GHOST (my ingame name)
  • Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/oXXGHOSTXo/ (Steam Community :: ™ (music))
  • Server you was playing on: classic
  • Admin in question: It was this guy from France and he has a girl eating a banana as his profile pic idk what his name is
  • Time and date of offense: 2/1/2019
  • Evidence: (SCREENSHOTS) He muted a guy called "duskshia" or smth like that for no reason...and than as i came into the server that same guy was complaining how he got perma mute for no reason...and we were loosing and and the french guy was raging hard...and than i told him "relax my dude it's casual :D we all come here to warmup anyways" and than BOOOOM I GET 30 MINUTE GAG FOR NO REASON!
  • So i say to him "Unmute me and all other players u muted for no reason or i will make admin abuse complaint" and i got kicked after i wrote that...An admin is supposed to stay calm at all situations but no...let's just perma mute for no reason because im an absolute jackass...oh yeah if im salty i will kick this guy too for no reason...sarc

Attachments

• 20190201172834_1.jpg
    20190201172834_1.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190201172927_1.jpg
    20190201172927_1.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 29
Yes I rage, no it's not me who is mute duskshia
And I muted you for spam chat
I do not remove a mute from another admin

Hello, I am the Head Admin of Classic, thanks for your report and it has been noted.

The player dukisha was muted on the 5th of January for spamming voice chat with a soundboard, which was last month ago, although it was a perm mute to start off with, that was turned over by the admin and a 30minute mute was put in place instead. This has since expired from a month go, and there has been no mute bans on dukisha since.

About your mute, I do not condone admins to mute people for spamming chat without giving the player a prior warning via private chat. I have spoken to fourmisegodx about it, and he has been informed on the proper guidelines and use of the private chat with players.

Since the mute was only for 30mins, and fourmisegodx has been warned, I believe there is no need for further escalation.

Thanks.

Back