Mr.Beat-Hugo

Mr.Beat-Hugo

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
  • In Game Mr.Beat,Hugo
  • Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352575331/
  • Server you was playing on: Public
  • Admin in question: It was a guy named Rickyy in server he pullis and start having not alowed tax in server and you dont do enything.
  • Time and date of offense: 10.02.2019 15:15:20
  • Evidence: question: It was a guy named Rickyy in server he pullis and start having not alowed tax in server and you dont do enything and when i start Argue then you only sey to "stup" to my and not even In the right voice text language like Admin should use not like "SHUT UP" and admin should follow same rouls like players not theyr specal for those and not gonna follow tose and when player seys someting back the admin instantly mutes him or gags becouse he thinks he can do everything. So Admin on Publick server should Start Follow same roules like another players not just use Not correct spoken language. Admin: Should have some respect to players even when hes not in happy moude he should start doing hes work correctly start using right language and start not muting only my in server becouse some oder guy is using hes powers to make that conversation to go to fare admin should start muting players who even starts making mistakes from the first moment you should start making more rules abouth it and make rouls book for servers to players sow that whats not allowed. Admin should follow the rules and not talk players like they are like pulling them or like that. Noob " I seyd you why arent you punising him" You dident anser even my becouse you knowed hes not following the rulles one thing what you wanna do is only to mute my becouse you have issue with my we all know i am top so plz stop abusing it even when you kill my that dosent make you the best and dont get salty becouse its a game when you can make teams eqal you wont make them becouse you all wanna fight agenst my becouse you know i can kill you all in game.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!