Upgrade slot
Donate

Admin Complaint - Artinovich - Dust2

Nomadicwand

Hey guys. Been playing on your server for a few weeks. I open my forum account on bad news, as I'm here to make an admin complaint about [Artinovich]. He seems an extremely power hungry individual.

Basically I joined the Dust2 server this evening and played a couple of rounds - I was enjoying the game and the communication that was going on. But there were a group of people on my team who were talking/shouting non-stop, so I asked if they could 'shut up' so I could hear footsteps and other people making calls as to where enemies were.

Artinovich then said 'no' twice in chat. I didn't respond to him - I quickly realised he was a mod, so I found it odd that he said 'no' just like that. Anyway, even though I didn't reply - he then asked me 'are you mad?' in an aggressive way. I replied by saying 'yes, fuck you' in chat. He then replied 'fuck me?' - I didn't reply, I presume he was waiting for me to respond. 1 minute later he proceeded to silence me for 666 minutes without any warning at all and teasing me by saying 'happy lol?' (side note: does this guy own a microphone himself?) Evidence below.

After this HALF A DAY silence, I tried to add him on steam to talk to him, but he refused. So I followed him to bombsite B for 1 round trying to get his attention by shooting in his direction.

His response to this was to slay me, so i missed the round - accompanied with the words 'don't mess with me kid' -> https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....789/DDDB5123BB3F99C08E9D2179B2DF135EA4570394/

Next round, he slayed me again at the start, teasing me by saying 'oops' and 'now you're a good boy aren't you?' even though I couldn't speak/type in anyway to him. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....379/62D3ABE6BE93C89723D3A188C6F3D41F8BAF7B1F/

So above is all the evidence of the situation. I've been impartial with everything presented, I acknowledge that perhaps saying 'fuck you' was wrong, but I'm sure you'd agree that all of his responses as well as the course of action that he took was very questionable.

I've been a member, moderator and senior admin on various CS:S / CS:GO servers for over 8 years now, I know how people operate here. This guy definitely seems like he's looking for a fight and wants to use his powers in a negative way whenever possible. By asking me if i'm mad, and trying to bait me out with questions like 'really fuck me? and ur a good boy now? he is clearly wanting me to respond in a way that would get me kicked/banned.

I've presented all the evidence, in the 10+ communities I've worked in, what I did on this server would at MAXIMUM be met with 'do not talk to moderators like this, this is your first warning next time you will receive a kick/ban' not an instant half day mute which was baited out by the moderator himself.

I suggest talking to this individual about how he operates on the server/guiding him on how to use his powers.

Thank-you and good day!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all you dont understand the language of the server
most likely you are too smart to enjoy the communication
will let that pass tho...
2. nobody was shouting , they were having fun and this is Public server , not military server or competitive 5v5
if u want to hear footsteps , voice_enable 0 and play or go play Matchmaking or on our competitive servers.
3.you said Artinovich said no twice in chat and u quickly relized that he is a MOD thats somthing only a smart person would know
i will give u that one

4. you mentioned that u added me on steam and i refused apparently u dont know how to read but i will give u a peek since u are a smart guy its ok
i guess that explains why i dont add random people
  1. you mentioned that u shot on my direction to get my attention , since u were admin in other csgo communities i guess u should know about the command to talk with admins only in the server , but its ok you are smarter than that
  2. back to shooting on my direction , that was a good try, u were shooting on my character head directly not on my direction
Evidence about what u were actually doing in the summarized video below:

this is a small comment section from ur profile as well that shows how a smart person u are and how people treat u ingame:
at last i would say no matter what community u were from
they are most likely happy that a person like u are not one of them anymore.

First of all you dont understand the language of the server
most likely you are too smart to enjoy the communication
will let that pass tho...
2. nobody was shouting , they were having fun and this is Public server , not military server or competitive 5v5
if u want to hear footsteps , voice_enable 0 and play or go play Matchmaking or on our competitive servers.
3.you said Artinovich said no twice in chat and u quickly relized that he is a MOD thats somthing only a smart person would know
i will give u that one

4. you mentioned that u added me on steam and i refused apparently u dont know how to read but i will give u a peek since u are a smart guy its ok

All of the above is completely irrelevant to the complaint that I made against you. Repeatedly saying 'you are smart' in an antagonistic / sarcastic way on this forum is further evidence to the type of individual that you are. You are immediately on the defensive.

I should not have to 'voice_enable 0' - as I said, if you read my post in its entirety, I was enjoying most of the server and the calls that people were making. There was a select group of individuals shouting over and over, regardless of what language they were speaking.

By the way, half of that comment section are my IRL friends making jokes. But nice evidence... I guess? Maybe let's try to stick to exactly what went down in the server?

Also, very interesting that you ignore absolutely everything I said apart from the one comment about shooting in your direction... guilty? :)

'they are most likely happy that a person like u is not one of them anymore' - i am still a moderator on the same community i've been apart of for 7 years :)

So you posted a video AFTER you muted me for half a day to justify your PRECEDING actions.

??????

Can I have someone impartial evaluate the evidence in this complaint, instead of the moderator in question? Thanks.

"he seems extremely power hungry individual" hahahahahahaha i think he just gave you your super hero name Artinovich :75378-trollface-answer-2-small:...nice fairytale
Nomadicwand...you must be cinderella in this story coz you so innocent... now lets be serious..stop acting like lawyer here...for everything ingame there is action and reaction..you made action now face reaction...

"he seems extremely power hungry individual" hahahahahahaha i think he just gave you your super hero name Artinovich :75378-trollface-answer-2-small:...nice fairytale
Nomadicwand...you must be cinderella in this story coz you so innocent... now lets be serious..stop acting like lawyer here...for everything ingame there is action and reaction..you made action now face reaction...

Mitke... Are you the man dealing with this complaint then? Thanks for your great response!

Maybe you missed where I said 'what I did was wrong' - I am not trying to say I am innocent in this. It seems that you are entirely oblivious to the point I was making. Rather, the way this moderator went about the course of action was like nothing I've seen on a cs server.

'you made action now face reaction' - wow, very wise.

Not much point in pursuing this, seeing how you guys have responded. I was not aware that saying 'shut up' justifies:

1. An immediate ban of 666 minutes without warning.
  2. Persistent teasing about what you'd done.
Next time - Don't be so keen to bait someone out so you can smite them down with your admin powers. Clearly you don't operate in a way consistent with every other admin that I've met. I'll put out word for people to steer clear of here!

And mitke, I suggest reading threads in their entirety before making stupid comments.

/close

Mitke... Are you the man dealing with this complaint then? Thanks for your great response!

Maybe you missed where I said 'what I did was wrong' - I am not trying to say I am innocent in this. It seems that you are entirely oblivious to the point I was making. Rather, the way this moderator went about the course of action was like nothing I've seen on a cs server.

'you made action now face reaction' - wow, very wise.

Not much point in pursuing this, seeing how you guys have responded. I was not aware that saying 'shut up' justifies:

1. An immediate ban of 666 minutes without warning.
  2. Persistent teasing about what you'd done.
Next time - Don't be so keen to bait someone out so you can smite them down with your admin powers. Clearly you don't operate in a way consistent with every other admin that I've met. I'll put out word for people to steer clear of here!

And mitke, I suggest reading threads in their entirety before making stupid comments.

/close
ty for for giving me info how to deal with egoistic ppl like you are...you clearly need to learn to respect other ppl opinions and reactions not only yours and you need to learn you arent smarter then we are and stop looking ppl from "above"...this thread needs to be closed coz you are disrespecting our IQ ...ty for all this"kind" words ..you didnt manage to get anything "good" for you with this thread so no point to continue any talks here...and pls its not your to give any "advises" not to me not to artinovich about anything towards handling server and forum...if you dont like here just leave...you dont have permision to do that...take care ...

Back