Upgrade slot
Donate

Admins are rude!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter filip.zulj5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

filip.zulj5

Admijs on this server are full of sh*t inside of their brain...they dont know how to handle situation and hide from people...Not banning players that are hacking but banning for not speeking english...even they talk french sometimes..Server is falling apart and it will be dead soon...Peace filip.zulj5

Admins are not rude,we are only doing our job by the rules.
Insulting some1 and speaking in other languages will get u muted,gaged,silenced.
After ur mute any kind of spaming on admin chat and insulting admins will get u kicked and than banned.
You and the rest of premium crew have 20+ comm bans,so dont come here on forum acting all inocent while u are the one who is not following server rules.
And the part about "dead server" cya there...

Admins are not rude,we are only doing our job by the rules.
Insulting some1 and speaking in other languages will get u muted,gaged,silenced.
After ur mute any kind of spaming on admin chat and insulting admins will get u kicked and than banned.
You and the rest of premium crew have 20+ comm bans,so dont come here on forum acting all inocent while u are the one who is not following server rules.
And the part about "dead server" cya there...
I have heard admins speaking french...and other languages...So dont try to defend them.You are doing half your job...Admins dont give shit about people hacking on server just because some people are friends of admins doesnt mean he can hack...Better invedtigate that then replying to my post about nonsense.Peace filip.zulj5

Even if some1 says a word or two in french or some other language we allow them to do that.but if they continue they get muted,and it doesnt matter is some1 is admins friend or whatever if hes hacking he gets banned,some ppl on this server are just good.Arti,anything to add to this?

Edit: Im not sure we have french admins o.O so much about that.

Even if some1 says a word or two in french or some other language we allow them to do that.but if they continue they get muted,and it doesnt matter is some1 is admins friend or whatever if hes hacking he gets banned,some ppl on this server are just good.Arti,anything to add to this?

Edit: Im not sure we have french admins o_O so much about that.
I didnt say there arent any good players...I know Subi,Danny,BrkaB,Crox etc...They play good...But there are some people that you think are good but using unaprooved files...Please dont waste your time writing to my thread,spend it more on investigating

Thanks for your concern
when u provide evidence / demo / unproved files you are welcome to talk here
otherwise you are wasting our time and your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back