Upgrade slot
Donate

Adminship Abuse (helps cheater friend)

Supreme :)

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
  • n Game Nick: SUPREME
  • Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198873386817/ (Steam Community ::)
  • Server you was playing on: PUG #2
  • Admin in question: TMC
  • Time and date of offense: 2/26/2019 9:57 PM
  • Evidence: I do not have any evidence by this time due to the reasons i will mention above
  • PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE COMMENTING: PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT/JUDGE/GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT IF YOU DID NOT READ THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH THAT I WROTE DOWN BELOW WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING!!! THANK YOU FOR READING
I COME ON THE PUG #2 SERVER AND WE PLAY AND WE HAVE FUN AND IT WAS ALL GOOD...UNTIL WE SWITCHED TO MIRAGE AND THE BLATANTLY WALLING AND TRIGGERBOTTING CHEATER BY THE NAME OF "$$$$$$$$$" JOINS THE SERVER (THAT'S THE GUY THAT MADE THE PUG ADMINSHIP REQUEST) NOW I KNEW THAT HE WAS CHEATING FROM THE START....HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON THIS SERVER FOR A WHILE NOW IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS I THINK SO A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME...SO THERE IS THIS GUY THAT IS LIKE LVL 10 FACEIT OR SMTH SO WE HAVE A LITTLE TALK AND THAN THIS $$$$$$$$$$ GUY TOGGLES TRIGGEERBOT AND WALLHACK IN WARMUP and obviously the lvl 10 faceit guy spots it and than i acuse $$$$$ of cheating and than he starts spamming "cry" in the chat and than his friend who stands in his guard by the name of "^-^ HardY ^-^" (no thats no the PUG admin HarD this is another guy) and he starts spamming "cry noob" in the chat as well so they start getting toxic over the mic with the faceit lvl 10 guy and so on and than the game starts...and the lvl 10 faceit guy left cuz he didnt wanna play against a cheater...and the admin TMC joins in and says this over the mic "stop crying bro he's not cheating i played with him many many times he's legit" and than i go kitchen on mirage and he kills me while waiting me with the awp from aps at this point i get hella pissed and ask the admin to spec $$$$$$$$ and than i realize TMC is the admin and instead of replying to me privatley he does it in PUBLIC ADMIN CHAT SO all can see It "He is standing there cuz you took your time too long ofc he will look there" so i say it in the chat again how he is cheating and they keep spamming "cry noob" in the chat so i tell TMC in the admins chat that i will report him for adminship abuse and that $$$$$$$ will get VAC soon (I never said any swears to the admin or $$$$$$$$$) and than he replys with "ok bro" and than i get kicked for the reason "threathening admins (smiley face)" so let me sort it out for ya all
  1. I dont know if u can actually get kick for threathening admins it's not like i will do smth to him if it was like that the admin complaints section wouldnt even exist on this forum right?
  2. He also told me this before he kicked me "Stop crying like a baby bro he's legit" (TMC=THE PUG ADMIN TOLD ME THIS)
3.He muted me for talking in the chat how $$$$$$$$ is cheating for 30 mins meanwhile they're over there swearing their best at me...and the ADMIN (TMC) Isnt doing jack squat
  1. He is abusing his adminship abilites by justify $$$$$$$$'s "legitness"
  2. He insults me without me saying a single swear word and than mutes me and kicks me for the biggest bs I've seen in a while
  3. I have nothing against these servers....infact if i didnt like them i wouldnt play on them but the admin (TMC) really crossed the limit...well now you might be saying how can you acuse $$$$$$ when you're wrong what if he isnt cheating...well I have 1 PUG admin that claims he is aware that $$$$$$$'s using triggerbot and wallhack but he has got unlucky timings and he never finds him in the server, A lvl 10 faceit who knows this game for a while (not bragging or anything but i doubt a lvl 10 faceit would cry over a "legit" guy with 10 hours on record and a guy that connects "from an unknown country"
  4. NOW THIS IS SOMETHING THAT REALLY BOGGLES MY MIND...EVERY TIME I THINK SOMEONE'S CHEATING I ASK THE ADMIN TO SPECTATE THE "POSSIBLE CHEATER" AND THE ADMIN REPLIES TO ME "OH YEAH NO WORRIES HE'S LEGIT XD I KNOW HIM" .... LITERALLY AT LEAST 60% OF THE TIMES THIS IS THE ANSWER I'VE BEEN GIVEN....WHICH IS JUST OBNOXIOUS! I HAD FRIENDS THAT I'VE KNOWN FOR 3 YEARS AND I TOUGHT THAT THEY'RE LEGIT AND THE NEXT MORNING I GO ON MY PC AND I SEE THE PERSON HAS A VAC BAN ON RECORD FROM 1 DAY AGO...LIKE SERIOUSLY IK YOU HAVE FRIENDS BUT THIS IS INTERNET YOU CAN NOT TRUST ANYONE...JUST CUZ YOU KNOW SOMEBODY MEANS YOU CAN BE LIKE "Oh yeah no worries he's legit i know him" IS DELICANT BULLSH*T (Excuse my language but i had to)
SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I DIDNT WANT SOME PEOPLE TO GET THEIR EYES PEELED OFF WHILE READING THIS THANK YOU!

holy shit you're taking this more seriously than you would if you were in jail 10/10

everyone says that $$$$ hacks several people report him for hacking and he is innocent you just were ragging for him kill you several times i told you shut up no one is hacking and you were insulting me, tmc and $$$. that was one of the reason that tmc mute you.
And i dont have nothing to do this this confusion last thing dont insult everyone and admit that someone is better than you just that.

WE can ask the head admins to check the chat logs in case you wanna lie!
I didn't say a single swear and you were spamming "cry baby" and 'cry noob" over the mic and in game text chat...
"and admit that someone is better than you just that. " if it was like that i guess all my 300+ friends would be cheaters right?
He's blatantly wallhack and aimlocking and there's nothing you can do to defend it...you can type as much but I've got a lvl 10 faceit and a PUG server admin who is 100% sure that the's cheating so good luck...let's see who gets banned 1st a "toxic" player who literally did nothing but asked the admin to spec a full on blatant cheater or a blatant waller and triggerbotter....
GOOD LUCK CUZ YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT

go check the posts that people report $$$$ he didnt received any ban he is just good at the game and that shit about cry noob is true you are ragging for no reason and who is that player that is level 10 faceit and pug admin i am admin It will take 1 year that i am admin and i dont know any one that is level 10 faceit he is my friend i know him for several years and he doesnt hack believe in whatever you want i am not going to talk again in this post because I do not want to upset just that calling my name since the the admin in question is tmc not me.

Yeah about that guy he's basiclly a semi pro player I had a really good look on his profile...lvl 10 faceit, ESEA RANK S and He's sponsored by some enegry drink or smth...you know not everyone who comes on PUG server's is already familiar with the servers...you talking like getting new players is a bad thing, And about that several years thing it's not like i give a single damn about that...you can talk as much as you like but unleess you can ACTUALLY proove me wrong in this disscussion you might as well stop giving your opinion on this thread..
Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to hear what other admins have to say

And your point is? Lol that Isnt the $$$$$$$ if you're trying to make him look legit he literally didnt even have steam until like 3 or 4 weeks ago and that guy has a VAC ban on record FYI ^^

I will look into everything you mentioned above
and take the actions needed
thanks for reporting!

I would like to mention something new as well
I was on my alt account and I've got onto the pug servers
I was playing and I ask what Is palaneiro (I think that means gay or coward) in Portugesse cuz I know 3 of the players in it are from Portugal so I ask it as a joke because I got a few friends from Portugal so I tought I'd be funny to see their reaction...but no....the Admin named "a tua mae" starts swearing my mother im portugesse saying this "In your whore mother you bot" as it can be seen in screenshot number 2 (Remeber you can always check the chat logs if you dont belive me) and I decode the message and I copy the english translation of the sentence in the chat and i say that's not very nice....so I got onto google translate and I type this on English to Portugesse "We all know you can only swear me and my mother im Portugesse because no one here has the guts to say it on English and we all here know why" ("We all here know why" refering to my other reports in this thread because they know they will get in deep shit if they make more mistakes) and then I get muted...I didn't offend anyone...I wasn't racist...I didn't swear others family members and friends on forgein language because I dont got the guts to say it on English...and I did not break any rules...and here you go some nice screenshots...and If up to this point "A tua mae"'s and "TMC"'s adminship is still NOT removed and blocked I dont know what to say...I think It's just a pure case of savagery and personal hatred here by some individuals and the pressure is done on me and a few others...
Pure abuse of power...nothing else to say

PS: Watch the chat in the screenshots 1 by 1 in horizontaly order from left to right

Attachments

• 20190420232947_1.jpg
    20190420232947_1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190420233111_1.jpg
    20190420233111_1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190420233416_1.jpg
    20190420233416_1.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190420233418_1.jpg
    20190420233418_1.jpg