★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one to keep in this forum,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp!der

• In Game Nick: ✪Sp!der -IWARY-
  • Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:445088784
  • Server you was playing on: ★ OaO▐ DuSt2 ┇ 128tick !ws !knife
  • Admin in question: (Leave N/A if unknown): SilverFN
  • Time and date of offense: 29.11.2019 22:11:41
  • So after quitting cs for couple years i joined the dd2 server again, i played there for couple of days, i joined back tonight and after 5 min two of the players who i know (moroocan hunter and My Fortnite on Deutschland ) where joking and said i insulted the admin cuz they wanted me to get muted, after 2 min i get gagged and muted by this admin "SilverFN" for insulting players (i know i talk a lot and get a lot of mutes everytime i join but this time was different cuz i wasnt even fucking around like i do, i was having a normal game without any issues, and i would never insult someone i dont know or have previous contact with) i asked for proof he doesnt send any , i asked again he called me a "donkey" and kept dodging my questions, after i asked him to remove the mute he acted like he doesnt care and he stopped replying , so pls send me a proof or remove this mute ,unless you'll wait 1 day until its over and i want you to apologize for calling me a donkey and ignoring me, Ty in advance.

iStealthy

Imagine asking someone online to apologize for calling you a *donkey*, like even 10 year olds insult each other and doesn't aplogoize, thats internet nature lmao if you cant handle that get off

Sp!der

Imagine asking someone online to apologize for calling you a *donkey*, like even 10 year olds insult each other and doesn't aplogoize, thats internet nature lmao if you cant handle that get off
muted for insulting players, but its ok if the admin insult me ? i didnt say apologize cuz i didnt handle it

SilverFN

We don't tolerate any insulting or cursing on server in any language, especially cursing other people mothers or family... no need for such low inappropriate behavior for an adult which I hope you are.

Sp!der

We don't tolerate any insulting or cursing on server in any language, especially cursing other people mothers or family... no need for such low inappropriate behavior for an adult which I hope you are.
i'll ask again send me a proof of me insulting someone cuz i have a proof of u calling me a donkey

SilverFN

Mic talk isn't recorded only chat is, thus u wont be seeing the proof u seek, enough the witnesses.
I called u a donkey for telling me to send u a screenshot of when u cursed on mic...now i want you to take ur time thinking about this sentence u said and then go look at urself on the closest mirror u can find.

Silence stays, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.