Status
Not open for further replies.

aryl gerard

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
IN-Game Nick: SgK ︻芫═───
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54713073
StatsLink: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/454908 (★OaO★ ▏ Stats - Player Information)
Server you got banned: Dust 2 128 tr
Reason of Ban: ''walhack''
Admin who Banned You: ghost
Reason of Unban:
I would like to be déban your server because I am ban for aimbot by admin ghost except that I play for a very long time cs 6000 hours of games If i cheat than pls show me some proof

+1 for unban, i don't know how you are judging that he is hacking in that clip, evidence not sufficient for ban.

Not sufficent? Do you not see that he locked onto many many people through middle doors and doors on long...and he also has wallhack which you can see at the end of the clip when he is jumping from short trying to kill one guy from a tiny gap that was created by the smoke and he didnt even peek him before he just started shooting and aswell he moves exactly when he doesnt peek or when the enemy is pushing towards him he is falling back and etc.
"evidence not sufficient for ban." that is becasue you don't have X-ray on...

Last edited by a moderator:
@GOLDY and @Indian sorry for tagging you but you might wanna rewatch the demo with these console commands typed in your console while watching the demo "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2"
since x-ray isnt working you should check it out this way before making your final decision...

@GHOST it was clear and legit play, as you can see that , in last round he asking for boost, if he was wh, than he should know that the player from that side already move from there, but he asked for boost. and he killed that player but he didn't shoot first.

Never ban a good player even if u failed to ban a hacker....
(not for u ghost :p)

I don't agree with you @Indian but again this isn't a place to have arguments but a place to solve a problem...you gave your answer and that's it...and im still sticking to mine...thx for the feedback

Goldy are u an admin? If Not your vote is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back