★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAN for what ?!

nolzak

New Here
Registered
Heyo, i just got banned for completely nothing on your server and would like to know atleast why ?? (from admin "Arne")...

STEAM_ID: STEAM_1:1:26069800

Reason ban: "name?" ....

what exactly is wrong with nickname: ":f" ??????????

its not offensive nickname in anyway, Im playing with that smile nickname quite often.. so why is that bannable ??!

Thanks for any answers....

Arnesovski

New Here
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
dude it seems so that you got Wallhack 99%, but didnt record the demo and it would be an unfair PermBan if your are clean... and i had to go and no admin where left behind on the server... and people where complaining about you. so just had to take a safe call... and ban you for 10 hours so next time you join be sure im in spec and watching you, and recording you. and on the first sign of something suspect you gonna have to come here again.
and you are quite ofter on the server and made the account yesterday?

Last edited:

nolzak

New Here
Registered
dude it seems so that you got Wallhack 99%, but didnt record the demo and it would be an unfair PermBan if your are clean... and i had to go and no admin where left behind on the server... and people where complaining about you. so just had to take a safe call... and ban you for 10 hours so next time you join be sure im in spec and watching you, and recording you. and on the first sign of something suspect you gonna have to come here again.
and you are quite ofter on the server and made the account yesterday?
Yes I made the account on this forum only for this topic, because I really found it unacceptable and was curious why the heck i got banned !

And yes I was destroying the ppl on the server yesterday and thats why you think that I have wallhack ? (LOL) come on broooo, Im playing FPS games since CS1.5 and you are calling me cheater ? And played other games competitively for yearsssss.

People started complaining that Im killing them so you kick (ban) me ? Thats very cool, good admin work.

I will try to play more easy and I will try to throw some rounds, so people dont cry that someone killed them in CS:GO.

I have 12 years of service steam account with ZERO(0) vac bans or anything like that !! So please dont accuse me for something which doesnt exist and when you have zero evidences.

Thanks a lot.. ;))