Upgrade slot
Donate

Banned by toxic admin

Eranger

I dont know where i have to write this but my name is Eranger and i got banned permanently in voice and text chat for that server 176.57.188.11:27016

I am looking for help thanks alot

Okay. You are one of the worst players I have ever seen in my life.

I dont think u deserve a perma silence but let me just say what happened

1st: I logged in the server and another admin was there. You were being toxic af, you even reported the admin himself for cheating not only that you also said that the admin was dumb for not doing something about it.

2nd: You started insulting the admins online then u insulted another admin named "Nina" who werent even there and u thinking she was the one who muted you.

3rd: You started using the mic and insulting admins via voice chat spamming the hell out of it and it turned from a gag to a silence.

4th: You started spamming the admin chat like hell saying useless shit like "give me head admin's steam link" "i have demo and video and i will report you""Give me your name I want to report you".

I am not the one who gagged/silenced you but oh boi if that admin didnt gag/silence you I wouldve banned you for atleast 4weeks because what uve done+iirc you also got banned for being toxic previously for acouple of days and yet you didnt learn the lesson.

Anyways thats all I remember, I am probably missing another cancerous thing youve done. But thats pretty much what Ik. Wait for the admin (who gagged/silenced you)'s reply.

then..perm mute is luck for you... this is for ban..admin insult. Let stay permanent. If you dont like that...leave this community.! P.S. You have luck that I am not on dd2

First two chat pages are enough to give him the hammer.

FILNI.... :bow:

Back