Upgrade slot
Donate

banned for no reason?

jacki

Hello.
I have been playing on your servers for so long now and enver ever had a problem... but i feel like the server has become really shitty lately runned by stupid admins that abuses there power
First of all i got muted some time ago, its fair why i got muted i talked trash but yea, i got muted for so long and i always see people get muted for like 500 minutes for breaking the rules but i got muted for i dont even remember how many hours which i would say is unfair because i have never been muted before so why would i get muted for so long right? but oh well i thought the mute would dissapere one day i was in my wrong bla bla bla... but then today, litterally 5 minutes ago i got banned for no reason... i wasn't cheating, and i know a lot of people say that it have probably been said a million times already but i dont think its fair that me including maybe a lot more people get banned for no reason just because we play better then the arvage person... I don't know if theres any demos or anything of the games but if there are can someone please look into the game on the dust2 server for dec. 5th time range between 6-8 pm UTC+1 and watch for the playername " JACKI :D" because i dont feel like its right to ban someone just because they know the game better then others and have a better playstyle and prefire corners... i have litterally been playing cs for over 6-7 years now so i have a lot of knowledge and understanding of the game... I would really be happy if any admins looked into this case because honestly i love play on the servers but i just feel like getting abused when this happens.... and a wish for the admins, they should record either by demo or by some recording software so they can proove that people actually cheat (yes i know the titel said unbanned for no reason before i just realized that sorry i have made it the right one now)

IN-Game Nick: Jacki :D (as in : D but without the space)
Steam ID:

[TD]
STEAM_1:0:1828644126[/TD]

StatsLink: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/281205 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Server you got banned: Dust2
Reason of Ban: Wallhack
Admin who Banned You: Polo
Reason of Unban: As the text says above i did not cheat and i wish i could have been recording it to proove, but i still hope theres some sort of demo system build into the servers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
I have been playing on your servers for so long now and enver ever had a problem... but i feel like the server has become really shitty lately runned by stupid admins that abuses there power
First of all i got muted some time ago, its fair why i got muted i talked trash but yea, i got muted for so long and i always see people get muted for like 500 minutes for breaking the rules but i got muted for i dont even remember how many hours which i would say is unfair because i have never been muted before so why would i get muted for so long right? but oh well i thought the mute would dissapere one day i was in my wrong bla bla bla... but then today, litterally 5 minutes ago i got banned for no reason... i wasn't cheating, and i know a lot of people say that it have probably been said a million times already but i dont think its fair that me including maybe a lot more people get banned for no reason just because we play better then the arvage person... I don't know if theres any demos or anything of the games but if there are can someone please look into the game on the dust2 server for dec. 5th time range between 6-8 pm UTC+1 and watch for the playername " JACKI :D" because i dont feel like its right to ban someone just because they know the game better then others and have a better playstyle and prefire corners... i have litterally been playing cs for over 6-7 years now so i have a lot of knowledge and understanding of the game... I would really be happy if any admins looked into this case because honestly i love play on the servers but i just feel like getting abused when this happens....
https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/unban-request-application-must-read-before-you-post-an-unban-request.6429/ (Unban request application (must read before you post an unban request) - ★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum)

Admin Polo have 48 hours to provide a demo
be patient

Back