Upgrade slot
Donate

Banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

danvxz

In-Game nick: Euegene McLovin (Former name = danvxz)

Steam-ID: STEAM_1:1:120792380

Warzone-Stats link:
https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/73401
(please check the stats for danvxz profile in both classic and dust2 server)

Reason for the ban: Wallhack
Admin who banned you:
GHOST

Additional information you want to give:
I am beyond shocked and disgraced by this ban issued against me. I have played on the Classic server for a year, having being accused before and multiple admins even head admins spectating me and have said I'm clean themselves.
I've been playing on this Dust2 server for months now, same as classic server even being spectated by the HEAD ADMINS and yet no ban issued.

The fact that you (GHOST) joined and banned for, spectated me after killing THE LAST PLAYER behind the box in A site, I had CLEAR vision of the enemy before he went behind the box, plus he was surrounded by my teammates so there weren't exactly many places he could go. Take note please, the admin's GHOST joined JUST 1 round before and decided to ban me after 1 (not suspicious) play.

(sorry for the long text, I'm just furious right now)

"Take note please, the admin's GHOST joined JUST 1 round before and decided to ban me after 1"
Don't worry my friend I have another demo of you blatantly walling I have 72 hours to reply with solid proof...so I will take my time...wait patiently please

Blatantly wallhack? You mean all those 6K collected kills across my play time on OaO servers were by "blatant wallhack"? I know for a fact that at least one admin did indeed spectate me that particular game, how weird they didn't ban me for my "blatant wallhack".

There were 2 kills that I could consider suspicious, that first kill in mid through smoke ( even surprised myself) and that one through the box (which I saw him before he hid again).

Also, please ask your fellow admins, I reckon them not sharing the same opinion as yours,

Anyways, you are right, you have 72 hours to reply with evidence, and I will wait patiently.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see the demo
Thread locked
Send me demo on discord.

Unbanned.
First kill hard luck,2nd in tunnels radar,the guy died from behind(tspawn) last situation if he had walls,he would kill the guy close left mid in cubby,he went for guy on window and doors,also if he had walls he would go for ct kill in last round.
Sry for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back