Upgrade slot
Donate

Banned from ★OaO★ ▐ Public ┇ 128tick

• Thread starter Thread starter nd618
  • Start date Start date

nd618

IN-Game Nick: nd618
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1608792604
Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/392866 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
The server you got banned in: ★OaO★ ▐ Public ┇ 128tick
Reason of Ban: Aimbot
Admin who Banned You: $mUggler
Reason of Unban: I didn't use any programs that gives me advantage over other players. I got banned because I had a couple of lucky headshots with a sniper ( Triple kill all the headshots ). My score during the ban was 8/5, so I demand that the whole demo need to be uploaded and detail checked with low speed to see that all my kills are fully legit ( especialy sniper headshots ). I askt on discord where I can find my demo, so I can share it here, but unfortunately got answer from Mia that demo doesn't record automatically as it was the case in counter strike 1.6. I have years of experience behind me in FPS games but these sniper headshots, especially the last one was a pure luck, I admit it. I also played on ★OaO★ ▐ Classic server before joining this one and yesterday I have played ★OaO★ ▐ PUG 5v5 #4 so you can check my demos and score from them both.

Last edited by a moderator:
$mUggler Has 48 Hours to Provide your demo, Please be patient and wait for the admin to reply, Thanks.

Didn't get any response from admin who banned me and It's been over 48 hours since I posted unban appeal.

Sorry for the inconvenience, your ban is removed.
Demo is corrupted and admin failed to provide it.

Back