Help Cant connect to oao servers.

UzaiRRRRRR

Hi everyone so yesterday i just bought cs go on steam. it was just a normal day i opened the game played a couple of casual games just to earn private rank 2 to unlock mm. Then just after earning the private rank 2 i thought i should play on the public server cause if anyone of you know I play on the public server. So then i decided to add the IP of public server. So after adding the server to my favorites I just as normal double clicked it to connect but then what happened is in the video below. I would really appreciate if you guys would help me. I really want to play the public server and its been a day I haven't play on the server. The servers were just working perfectly fine in CS GO warzone and sorry guys for the ugly fan voice in the background wearing the headphones I didn't realized that and I am too lazy to record it again. kindly tell me the fix asap. Thanks

VIDEO LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/file/fz8ih6fohd49sye/VID-20180914-WA0003.mp4/file (VID-20180914-WA0003.mp4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou so much it worked.
But on the top it says " your client needs to update" whats with that?

I'm glad i could help

Ignore that message, you can play on any warzone server now BUT you can't join valve's matchmaking unless you go back to the original version, if you want to do that it will ask you to update your game again, its a few mb update so no worries about switching

and yeah..do i have to change it everytime i want to play on warzone servers or this is going to be fixed in the future? also i want to ask that am i the only one facing this issue or there are more people?

Yes everyone is facing that issue, it's being worked on since day 1

You only change the versions depending what you want to play on, if you want to play on valve's matchmaking you switch to original version ("NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"), but if you want to play on warzone servers you have to switch to the old one ("1.36.5.2 -")