can't find servers on Counter strike source

B

BrightKnight

Hello , iam a new user i have just downloaded the game i have installed all updates, verified the game i made sure that the firewall and antivirus are off, when i enter the game i cant find servers , i try go to gametracker & copy ips the game keeps telling me that "servers are running most recent version" , so i would appreciate a little help, thanks in advance

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
Counter Strike Source its updated to v90 try now

B

BrightKnight

thanks so much for the update,now i have this problem i tried searching for fixes on yt and other sites but i haven't found any + after i close this pop up it launches the game and i try to connect to servers but there's a new message now , it says you're in insecure mode , you must restart to join a secure servers.

Edit:i managed to fix that error succefully , i downloaded this rar "https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzxHLrbHtMPoUnJFalhPYUgtdDQ/view (Csgo Steam Problem.rar)" i disabled my antivirus and replaced the steamclined dll with the one in folder of warzone cs and it worked smoothly you can keep it here just in case if anyone faced this problem

but now i have a question , is it normal that everytime i open the game i have to set my settings back on ? thanks in advance and thanks for givin us a chance to play games for free <3
error.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Artinovich

★ Owl ★
Owner
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
i heard about this bug from other steam players as well
u can make ur auto exec config and every time u launch the game u just run that config file in console
if u are interested how to do that in detail
comment here
good to know that the game works fine now :)