Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Can't join OaO servers anymore.

IN5ANE

Hey guys,

As some of you might know, I played on your servers for a relatively long time now. But for some odd reason I am currently unable to join any of your servers.
The problem is that either I get a freezing loading screen when it's "sending client information" and I just time out from the loading screen, OR I can actually join but after about 10 seconds in game I get connection errors and auto disconnect after 25 seconds.

I can join any other public server perfectly fine without any issues. Just on OaO I can't play anymore, which sucks, as I like the servers actually. I tried validating the game files through steam, I restarted my router, I redownloaded maps to make sure the error is not on my end. Something seems to be disconnecting me from the server for no obvious reason and I have no clue what to do about it anymore.

If any of you guys have a solution or an idea of what's going on, just let me know I'd be glad to play on the server again.

Btw. I am using the official steam CS:GO so my game is always up to date and so on..

Hope you guys can help. Until then enjoy your game

GL and HF

IN5ANE

Server IP you trying to join ?

Mainly those two:
87.98.158.200:27017 (Public)
87.98.158.200:27016 (Classic)

But I also tried to join
193.104.68.31:27015 (classic premium) which worked once at least
145.239.130.229:27015 (Dust2) which is not so important to me but I also can't join it

Mainly those two:
87.98.158.200:27017 (Public)
87.98.158.200:27016 (Classic)

But I also tried to join
193.104.68.31:27015 (classic premium) which worked once at least
145.239.130.229:27015 (Dust2) which is not so important to me but I also can't join it
Try now
If u couldnt join screenshot the console output
But u should be able to connect now

Okay, whatever you did, now it seems to work :D Tyvm so far. If the problem reoccurs, I will screenshot the console,and post it here but I hope it's fine now :)

Thank you man!

Okay so the problems reappeared ... today I was playing on classic IP: 87.98.158.200:27016 got freezes of several seconds up to half a minute, I restarted my game and steam and now I have the exact same problems like before, where I time-out after aprox. 10 seconds on the server .. Am I doing something wrong that causes this bug or...?

Thx for any help again guys .. I am sorry to bother you again, but I restarted my router, my game etc afterwards and still it just doesn't work ... I am a bit frustrated by this tbh ... I hope this can be finally fixed :/

This is the console after a restart until the game disconnects

Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (weapon_max_before_cleanup)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (weapon_auto_cleanup_time)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (snd_max_pitch_shift_inaccuracy)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (steam_controller_haptics)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (mp_verbose_changelevel_spew)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (cl_remove_old_ugc_downloads)
maxplayers set to 64
V8 Version: 5.8.283
FcConfigAppFontAddDir d:\steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike global offensive\csgo\panorama\fonts\ took 21.278 ms.
Error: Localization key value exceeds MAX_LOCALIZED_CHARS. Problem key: SFUI_HowToPlay_TacticsContents
Error: Localization key value exceeds MAX_LOCALIZED_CHARS. Problem key: SFUI_HowToPlay_TacticsContents
CUiComponent_OptionsMenu::CUiComponent_OptionsMenu
Loading Game State Integration: gamestate_integration_steelseries.cfg
Steam config directory: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\platform\config
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INVALID -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INTROMOVIE
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_bg_highlight
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_sel_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_pickup_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_preview_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_bottom_bar_button_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_bottom_bar_button_highlight_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_default_dialog
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg_highlight
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_discount_corner
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_preview_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tooltip_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tab_selected
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tab_unselected
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/btn_econ_blue
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/button_econ_blue_over
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "tr_best_course_time"
Unknown command "tr_completed_training"
Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_logging"
Elapsed time: 0.00 seconds
**** Panel Title has fill-parent-flow for width, but isn't in a flowing right layout
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
Msg: materials\panorama\images\icons\ui\random.vsvg resource is the wrong resource type!
Msg: materials\panorama\images\icons\ui\random.vsvg resource is the wrong resource type!
Msg: materials\panorama\images\map_icons\map_icon_de_nuke.vsvg resource is the wrong resource type!
Msg: materials\panorama\images\map_icons\map_icon_de_nuke.vsvg resource is the wrong resource type!
Unknown command "cl_teamid_min"
Unknown command "cl_teamid_max"
Unknown command "cl_teamid_overhead"
Can't use cheat cvar cl_teamid_overhead_maxdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Deferring connect command!
NET_CloseAllSockets
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "tr_best_course_time"
Unknown command "tr_completed_training"
Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_logging"
Error reading file materials/panorama/images/hud/reticle/reticle_dot.png.
Relay par#98 (185.25.182.67:27058) is going offline in 538 seconds
Elapsed time: 0.00 seconds
Telling Steam it is safe to update the app
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/..\vgui\maps\menu_thumb_default
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/..\vgui\maps\menu_thumb_default_download
Executing deferred connect command: 87.98.158.200:27016
**** Panel Title has fill-parent-flow for width, but isn't in a flowing right layout
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INTROMOVIE -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn't in a flowing down or up layout
Connecting to public(87.98.158.200:27016) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
CCSGO_BlurTarget - Unable to find panel with the given id "CSGOLoadingScreen"! Panel is possibly created dynamically.
CCSGO_BlurTarget - Unable to find panel with the given id "eom-winner"! Panel is possibly created dynamically.
CCSGO_BlurTarget - Unable to find panel with the given id "CSGOLoadingScreen"! Panel is possibly created dynamically.
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn't in a flowing down or up layout
Connecting to public(87.98.158.200:27016) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
Connected to 87.98.158.200:27016
Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'canu'.
Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'pww'.
Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'pwu'.
Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'pwt'.
Ping measurement completed
Ping location: fra=9+0,lux=12+1/12+0,ams=15+1,lhr=20+2,vie=21+2/22+0,par=38+3/22+1,waw=30+3/26+0,sto2=27+2/28+0,sto=28+2/28+0,iad=96+9/91+0,sgp=193+19/180+27,gru=223+22/235+0

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Map: de_mirage
Players: 7 (0 bots) / 50 humans
Build: 7268
Server Number: 167

SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
ConVarRef sm_teambets_version doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( sm_teambets_version set to 2.6), skipping
Got pure server whitelist: sv_pure = 1.
Error reading file resource/overviews/de_mirage_radar_spectate.dds.
IN5ANE nimmt teil.
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
*TOT* Nicky_Mirage ‎ : what*

Server connection timed out.
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
window resized

Seems like it still doesn't work ... Maybe I will just try and reinstall the whole game (?) I dont know what else I could do^^

Seems like it still doesn't work ... Maybe I will just try and reinstall the whole game (?) I dont know what else I could do^^
As i read from console output
You are able to connect to the server
But then you are timing out
Check your internet firewall settings as well
And give it a try

Okay so I re-installed the game, the firewall allows CS:GO on all network types and still I can't join :/

And what's weird is that I can join other public servers without having issues. I mean non-OaO / non-warzone servers^^

Okay so I can join the dd2 server but on Public I still get dc after a few seconds xD I don't understand that anymore

open cmd
and type tracert 87.98.158.200
and screenshot
then in cmd again
type ping 87.98.158.200
and screenshot and post here please

As i see here u have problems with your ISP u dont even trace ip ( as u see u have packets lost). This can be too some software even router problem but it can be isp (your provider problem) so contact me on discord i can enter over teamviewer and check your settings so u can than call your isp.

Back