Upgrade slot
Donate

Change teams all the time

• Thread starter Thread starter Rules11
  • Start date Start date

Rules11

I have a question, why every time iam playing, the server switch me to other teams?

There are times that iam on ct, and pass to ts and then ct , and then ts
This happens to me this night but its not the only night, it happens all
the time and obviously is not a server thing
I play on dust2 128Tick more then 10 years and
its fucking anoyng this happens all the time
i give up playing there 1month
Iam back but to switch and switch , i think iam gonna leave...

I really dont think its a autobalace thing W1SH, but if it is , so why not put a server without balance ?
I know its possible and would be more funniest
just saying

First of all you can't play on dust2 128 tick more than 10 years, since it's server few months old, you could play only on dust2 (premium), but I don't remember that I saw you on that server in last 3-4 years. Just kiddin'.
Unfortunately autobalance bro... If a lot of people start complaining about it, there's an option to ask one of the higher administrators or the owner can that be fixed.. But it's just a game that we play with our friends. :)

I really dont think its a autobalace thing W1SH, but if it is , so why not put a server without balance ?
I know its possible and would be more funniest
just saying
As W1SH said thats the auto balance system
It works to balance the power between both teams , if top 3 players plays in the same team auto balance after X amount of kills will change 1 or 2 from the top players to the other team,
If 2 people from one team disconnected
Auto balance moves one player from the other team to the team that needs a player
CT side = T side in number of players and power
If we turn auto balance
That means all of you can join T side for example and play with 5 BOT’s
This feature will be abused and will never happen.

You right Kime dust2 128tick exists a few months, but a play on warzone a long long time and in the begining a have others nicks, by the way warzone exists how long?
I remember to play with players like clown and nero98 and others great players...
I know is just a game and a take it that way… thats why i play on dust2 128tick because i
think the comunity (friends) are fantastic...
Thankx for the help Artinovich
;)

As W1SH said thats the auto balance system
It works to balance the power between both teams , if top 3 players plays in the same team auto balance after X amount of kills will change 1 or 2 from the top players to the other team,
If 2 people from one team disconnected
Auto balance moves one player from the other team to the team that needs a player
CT side = T side in number of players and power
If we turn auto balance
That means all of you can join T side for example and play with 5 BOT’s
This feature will be abused and will never happen.

Thats not really true what you are saying .
Once again iam switched when iam playing and this time iam not even on tree top players,
there here so many players playing and no one here switched and i whose swithed like 4 or 5 times,
sorry man to disagree with you but i really think that the admin change you for what he wont,
maybe he really dont like some players and do that for fun, iam not saying all admin do this
but i think there are maybe at least one that do this, just for the fun and to piss you off...
but dont worry i have already give up playing on the server and thankx by the way

First of all, admins don't have permissions to transfer player to other team, second auto team balance transfer also players with bad scores or worst than the first players..

Back