Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Competitive bots map does not enter

drz

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
I did the last update of csgo warzone on 07/31/2019 but when i get into a competitive bots i choose the mirage map it appears as vertigo, does not load and goes to the cs home screen. I go on random maps but don't load the competitive maps and go to the home screen. Someone help me please this error does not resolve.

I have the same problem after i updated the game . And if I load a map from console it says competitive mirage but when I join its wingman on the full map and I can't add bots because apparently the teams are full. I tried everything but same problem.

This is the error i get in console after trying to join competitive with bots :

**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 173 of 510 remaining
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 625 of 770 remaining
Resource materials\panorama\images\map_icons\mapgroup_icon_random.svg failed to load.
FmtStrVSNPrintf truncated to 256 without QUIET_TRUNCATION specified!
SignalXWriteOpportunity(2)
ApplyGameSettings: Invalid mapgroup name invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid
Succeeded in starting server map!
SignalXWriteOpportunity(4)
\src\steamnetworkingsockets\clientlib\steamnetworkingsockets_lowlevel.cpp (117) : Assertion Failed: SteamDatagramTransportLock held for 52.7ms!

Last edited:
I have the same problem after i updated the game . And if I load a map from console it says competitive mirage but when I join its wingman on the full map and I can't add bots because apparently the teams are full. I tried everything but same problem.

This is the error i get in console after trying to join competitive with bots :

**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 173 of 510 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 625 of 770 remaining
Resource materials\panorama\images\map_icons\mapgroup_icon_random.svg failed to load.
FmtStrVSNPrintf truncated to 256 without QUIET_TRUNCATION specified!
SignalXWriteOpportunity(2)
ApplyGameSettings: Invalid mapgroup name invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid,invalid
Succeeded in starting server map!
SignalXWriteOpportunity(4)
\src\steamnetworkingsockets\clientlib\steamnetworkingsockets_lowlevel.cpp (117) : Assertion Failed: SteamDatagramTransportLock held for 52.7ms!
I managed to solve this my mistake, I uninstalled and installed laucher again, I put to update and then I put to check the game, when I entered was working.

Please help...im having the similar problem too.
attn:warzone
I managed to solve this my mistake, I uninstalled and installed laucher again, I put to update and then I put to check the game, when I entered was working.

easy solution sadly you have to start the game from the command console by typing in "game_mode 1" without the quotations and then type in map de_dust2 or something like that just type map and then click dust 2 your welcome let me no if this helps and i shall re check if i said something wrong enjoy and good luck! edit:to end warmup do warmup_end or mp_warmup_end can't remember.

:)

Last edited:
Back