Dust2 Complaint about Admin(KOT) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikhhh10

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
Hi, i understand that KOT muted me as i said "gei" comments as a joke, i do not care about the fact that he gagged me. I simply want to know why he felt like Yazan doesnt need a mute as he said "i have a small dick". He doesnt respond to my admin msg, and then proceeded to kick me with the statement "stop it". I feel like he should at least tell me why the player Yazan doesnt get a gag.
Is there a point in him doing this but not reading other comments and doing anything about them.

Attachments

kimie

Somebody
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
I saw you today writing to me also "you gei kimie" and a few days ago also(and I didn't gag you). I don't even know who you are. U can write that to your friends. Ur typing that all the time, so... stop provoking people which u don't know because it's no joke for all as u can see.
+Support KOT

sheikhhh10

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
I saw you today writing to me also "you gei kimie" and a few days ago also(and I didn't gag you). I don't even know who you are. U can write that to your friends. Ur typing that all the time, so... stop provoking people which u don't know because it's no joke for all as u can see.
+Support KOT
Hi, I don’t know you either, If I am saying it it is only as a joke, and if u don’t want me to say it tell me. I already said I didn’t care about the gag. The post is not about me being gagged I have stated this before. I want to know why he was ignoring me and didn’t give the other person a gag, I feel this is unfair, if I get gagged they should also get gagged. I have many people who I talk to on the server we call each other ’gei’ In both voice chat and text, why does no one get gagged then?

Last time I had a complaint about a admin you also replied, this is not regarding you or towards you so please do not keep commenting your remarks as they are not needed.

Last edited:

kimie

Somebody
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Registered
Well, tomorrow u will get an answer from KOT, for sure. Don't worry (Can't wait)
And please, don't tell me about my comments, whether they are or not needed. This is an open chat, I'm also an admin and I know with who we are dealing with. Best regards

horcrux

Dreamer
VIP
Server Head Admin
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Slot
Registered
In my opinion, the term "gei" is sort of offensive and could cause potential insult to others meanwhile "i have a small dick" only implies a perception of self-physique. a gag on you seems fair.

sheikhhh10

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
In my opinion, the term "gei" is sort of offensive and could cause potential insult to others meanwhile "i have a small dick" only implies a perception of self-physique. a gag on you seems fair.
From what I understand by this, I cannot say ‘you are gei’ to people but I can say to everyone that they ‘have a small dick’? Am I correct?
If I said to you or another admin that you have a small dick or the equivalent wouldn’t I get a gag?

I have said multiple times that I know I was in the wrong so I got the gag.
Still no one has said if Yazan should have got a gag or not. Can someone answer this?

sheikhhh10

New Here
Verified Member
Registered
Well, tomorrow u will get an answer from KOT, for sure. Don't worry (Can't wait)
And please, don't tell me about my comments, whether they are or not needed. This is an open chat, I'm also an admin and I know with who we are dealing with. Best regards
Okay thanks.

fiN

Popular
Dust2 Server Admin
Verified Member
Slot
Registered
did u understand what horcrux wrote? because i dont think so.

Juno

Somebody
Server Head Admin
Verified Member
Since @KOT is not answering, I will take over the case and talk in private to the admin. In general I agree with @horcrux.

Basically: We will have a talk with the admins which kind of things in general will be gagged and which won't.

Also: no sexuality, no origin and all kind of that should be used as an insult.

So, case closed. We noticed your complaint and I can only tell you to re-read what Horcrux already wrote. Good explanation for this topic.

I'm gonna close the case with this. Thank you for your complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!