Upgrade slot
Donate

Help COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 LAUNCH PROBLEM SYSTEM32/CMD.EXE

RafaelArapis

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys i have a big problem with counter strike 1.6 warzone for the first time...!!!!!!
when i launch the game counter-strike WarZone the screen dont show the original screen from cs 1.6 but shows the half-life game and shows this problem
and i can see only the options: new game and load game the others dont show!!!
and only one time in options if i click keyboard options there all deleted noone letter or mouse key was in! and the name of my player changed itself automatically
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe (that shows!!!)
i tried to delete all files game and to install it again from C because counter strike 1.6 warzone dont have unistall.exe and dont show too in the aplications from control panel...but nothing too!!!
what can i do for fix it?
(this problem appears before 3-4 days automatically itself...and i have windows 10 system)
(i download some config.cfg for the game and aimbot hack but i had downloaded that things many years before too and i doesnt had any problems !! )
and about hacks i have avast and doesnt show any threats about the aimbot or configs!!!)
when i tried to delete files from C and install it again i download ccleaner to fix any issues but same problem)
Sorry guys for my english but i need help !!!

Back