Question CS:GO Error AFter updating and verifing the game

• Thread starter Thread starter masterchiefe
  • Start date Start date

masterchiefe

when i downloaded cs go and verified after the version patch of 1.36.4.7 i get error from start to play.

when i start the cs go error pops up yesterday worked fine but today new patch that has come gaved me errors for ddl files and some panorama too perfectworld too errors.

error ?

this is what happened after i updated the game today yesterday was fine with the cs go than today new patch gave a problem. i tried everything i could find to fix it even i reinstall the whole game and still this problem exist. on both launchers i got errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
but i used your launcher and that gave me same problem.
i even download from cswarzone this game to the fullest throught the warzone launcher and still gaved a problem.

this is what from launcher gaved me from launcher warzone

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 7
Check if u have enough space in the installed directory
and try this method to troubleshot
  1. Type cmd in search bar.
  2. Right-click on Command Prompt, then click on Run as administrator.
  3. Copy and paste the following command in your Command Prompt: sfc/ scannow
  4. Hit Enter to execute the command. It may take a few minutes to finish. If you find Verification 100% complete, click X to close the Command Prompt.
  5. Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

i tried even that but the problem is still persist maybe patch is the problem it says on steamclient.dll error and other dll too

1 problem again with cs launcher when i want to open it it closes after i played