Help CS GO NOT LAUNCHING PLZ HELP

Junior3dz

HI THERE
IM SPENDING ALOT OF TIME TO RESLOVE THE PROBLEM BUT THE GAME WONT LAUNCH EITHER FROM LOADER OR LAUNCHER
I TIRED REINSTALLING DX AND C++ , and compabitlte mode , run as an admin BUT STILL THE SAME PROB
ONE POINT IM CONFUSED ABOUT IT THAT THE PROBLEM APPERARS AFTER INSTALLING OLD GAMES( res4 and BLACK OPS I WITH THEIR RUNTIME )
IT WAS WORKING FINE WITH ALOT OF LAG BUT MY PING WAS LOW AROUND 60-70 IM FROM ALGERIA (WHAT IS THE NEAREST SERVER TO ME ? I WAS ABLE TO PLAY WITHOUT LAG IN OAO SERVERS BUT NOW I CANT
my specs :
i7 2600k 3.4ghz it run at 75c is that too hot ?
12 GB DDR3 OF RAM
GTX 1060 3GB G1 GAMING
WIN 10 PRO 64BITS
SO CAN ONE HELP ME TO LAUNCH THE GAME AND FIX THE LAG
GREETS.

bro there is a post on the cswarzone website specifically for fixing lag and the game not launching i cant help you with that sorry

actually did you try updating?
THNX NADIR I FIX LAUNCHING ISSSUE WITH DOWNLOADING NEW LAUNCHER FROM WARZONE SITE (200mb)
but im still suffring from lag in ouo servers my ping is 60-70 (i thinck its fine ) other servers has no problems but no skins
im from algeria so is there a near server to me ?
THNX FOR REPLY BRO

THNX NADIR I FIX LAUNCHING ISSSUE WITH DOWNLOADING NEW LAUNCHER FROM WARZONE SITE (200mb)
but im still suffring from lag in ouo servers my ping is 60-70 (i thinck its fine ) other servers has no problems but no skins
im from algeria so is there a near server to me ?
THNX FOR REPLY BRO
ya kho im from algeria too in community server browsing try sorting out filter (under part on community servers tab) and choose server location as africa should probably lower the ping and also there is this post to help decrease lag https://cswarzone.com/a-performance-guide-for-csgo-potential-fps-boost/