Upgrade slot
Donate

Help CS:GO on LAN

Safari2015

Hi I just want to ask how can I play on Lan when the game is only saved on one path but there are more than 1 PC that is connected and is there a solution that I can use so I can play on lan?
Thanks in Advance.

I mean all the PC's are connected on one server and doesn't have individual storage devices

No idea what you mean with "saved on one path". The game is saved on a network storage only?
Copy the game to each PC of course first. Then each PC can stat its own CS GO instance.
Regarding hosting a LAN game in a proper way, I suggested doing it lilke this:
https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/csgo-crashes-after-2-or-more-players-connected-on-lan.17070/post-57252 (CSGO Crashes after 2 or more players connected on LAN - ★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum)

Yes the game is saved on a network storage only that's why we can't play on lan

Well, I highly doubt that this will work out. Does it event start for one single client?
Why not installting the game on each client then?
If a local installing is not possible and if it really starts up for a single client, but not for more, you could try duplicating the version on the network storage.
But again: I doubt that this will work out, since it is not meant to be used like that and I think it is no use of further discussing here.

Back