★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help CSGO Skin problem.

andrius

I have a problem with skins.
When i play offline with bots it show skins but if i play multiplayer it dont show skins please help me
:)

natacameron

New Here
Registered
I also have this issue after the last update. Honestly, I don't understand what's happening, as the firewall is turned off, and all the other things are done right. Though, when I try to enter some public servers, some skins show up, while others don't. I really don't understand why that's happening, as my friends don't have this problem. I am so sick of this game. I am thinking about selling all the skins and quit playing it. By the way, don't you know a good platform where I could sell my skins? A friend of mine told me about https://skincashier.com/ (Sell CS:GO skins for PayPal instantly! – SkinCashier.com). I know he is only selling and buying skins on using that platform.

Last edited: