Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Data.bin was not found

coinedterm49

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I’m having issues installing csgowarzone. I downloaded the files from mega.nz and I have the files in a folder called warzone. I boot up the setup.exe and after I click next from the screen with the options to install visual c++ and directX it shows a pop up saying “data.bin was not found. Please insert disc 1 with data.bin file”. I click play and another pop up indicates “data.bin was not found. Browse for required file?”, I click yes and click the data.bin provided from the downloaded files and it loops back to saying data.bin isn’t found. Please insert disc 1....

I tried running as admin, not sure what’s going on. Can someone lend me a hand?

Edit: running windows 8.1 64 bit

Hello, can u try torrent file? Regards.

It seems torrent gave me no issues when installing the game.

When I try to run csgo_launcher.exe, it automatically freezes and windows notifies me that the launcher has stopped working. Added the entire folder as an exception for my antivirus as well but no luck.

Sorry for so much edits but I was able to get csgo working by going into the folder and manually clicking the .exe there lol

Last edited:
Ya run as admin. Windows 10 prevent many cracked games. So i personaly disable all windows things like firewall antivirus etc etc

Hi, I’m having issues installing csgowarzone. I downloaded the files from mega.nz and I have the files in a folder called warzone. I boot up the setup.exe and after I click next from the screen with the options to install visual c++ and directX it shows a pop up saying “data.bin was not found. Please insert disc 1 with data.bin file”. I click play and another pop up indicates “data.bin was not found. Browse for required file?”, I click yes and click the data.bin provided from the downloaded files and it loops back to saying data.bin isn’t found. Please insert disc 1....

I tried running as admin, not sure what’s going on. Can someone lend me a hand?

Edit: running windows 8.1 64 bit
Create a folder with name "data", put the data.bin in that and start the setup again

Back