Help Error playing game on lan

• Thread starter Thread starter wanderlei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    lan

wanderlei

I start the game in lan normally, my friends connect, but in the middle of starting the server-game simply closes alone, what problem? We test both the panoramaui and the scaleform and give the same error.
Version 1.36.4.6

can u screenshot the error

are u all using the same UI ?
or every person different? some panorama and some old UI

we tried everyone with panorama and gave error, then we all put -scaleform and also gave the same error

i really dont know what can cause this
specially if there is no error to explain this event
the only thing i can suggest that to update and verify game files on all PC's and try once again
if u could capture any error in console that would be better
so we know what is the issue

I just tested here, the client does not display any errors in console and on the server it just closes, have any way to enable some log file?

no u cant see logs as far as i know unfortunately

we tested here, with 2 players wheel without problems, but when it connects the third player happens this error

Same here i am running a gaming zone woth 56 pcs i been using warzone cs from long time but from last few update like 3 months ago it start crashing when i updated the server and client and last night i checked again on latest panaroma update my dedicated server crashed when more then 2 players join it shows no error just crashed same thin happena if i make a server (in game not dedicated) offline with bots it also crashed when 3rd player joins i checked it on more then 5 diffrent pc but same result a help would be appreciated

i have the same error please help. 3rd client is not able to join and game shuts down when 3rd client tries to join.