Upgrade slot
Donate

"FaKe" admin not doing his job properly

• Thread starter Thread starter GHOST
  • Start date Start date

GHOST

So i dont have any evidence but i do have witnesses and i just wanna say this i said "jebem ti mater" or "motherf*ker" in english to the game because i had -92 in 3 hits from a deagle...and an admin called FaKe decides to silence me wich i kinda understand but again i meant motherf*cking game but aight you know i'll let it slip but what caught me shocked the most is the fact that around 5 players were saying " i fuck your family " over mic and all kinds of stuff wich i dont even wanna mention but guess what he doesnt even care about them...great job admin
Server : OaO dust 2 premuim 128 tick
Admin name: FaKe
Admin steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wlcmtomyprfl/ (Steam Community :: FaKe) *do not remove the link if possible*
10/21/2018
So here's the thing no 17 year old tripped in "wanna be gangster" can bs me...I was an admin on the CSROG community servers for 3 months...I know how it goes i banned many many cheaters i silenced and muted many many players but this is not the way you threat other players and the admin also said to me to "dont eat sh*t" while dnt say anything offensive except saying that he will lose his admin title wich i hope he will for being an arrogant kid and at this point you got me who was born in 2003 and some dude from god knows 1990s acting like a kid and me actually being mature as i said i have no evidence but i do have witnesses if u want i can collect some evidence also..Just imagine what a new player on these community servers gets to feel like when an admin says to him "dont eat sh*t"
Thank you for reading! Hope you understand!

Here is the demo and just pay attention i was told this by 1 player "dabogda umro ti sa awp-om" wich means "i pray to god you die with ur awp" and the admin FaKe doesnt do anything...thats 1 thing 2nd thing is that the people over the microphone are saying all kinds of stuff like about f*cking their neibghors and stuff and there is also a drunk or tired i couldnt really tell player on the server and the admin doesnt do anything just watch the demo it all speaks for itself... PS: i cant convert DEM files to AVI so dont judge me for that D:
Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/795037n8abpbbp1/wow_really.dem/file (wow really.dem)

Back