Other [FIX!!!] CS:GO Not launching after pressing play [HUGE COMMON PROBLEM]

• Thread starter Thread starter NikolaTeslaXI
  • Start date Start date

NikolaTeslaXI

Ok, So I know this has been a problem for a lot of people for a couple of years now, & I'm pretty sure the Devs don't even know the issue, well I have figured it out, cs:go warzone is a missing a file called "d3d9.dll", all you have to do is drag & drop it into C:\Games\Counter Strike Global Offensive Warzone\bin and boom works like a charm. Your welcome in advance.

nice !!! we will check this too

Ok, So I know this has been a problem for a lot of people for a couple of years now, & I'm pretty sure the Devs don't even know the issue, well I have figured it out, cs:go warzone is a missing a file called "d3d9.dll", all you have to do is drag & drop it into C:\Games\Counter Strike Global Offensive Warzone\bin and boom works like a charm. Your welcome in advance.
I did what you said, however I didn't seem to work for me.......Have you got any other options/suggestions to give me? (I have updated everything)

Yes, but it won't work in all the case. There are several reasons behind missing DLL error and with each reason, the solution varies. So, if anyone getting the same after using this mentioned method too, then you can check out these solutions: Fix d3d9.dll Missing Error

Last edited: