Upgrade slot
Donate

GIGR? - What really happened! (coup d'état?)

• Thread starter Thread starter G.I.G.R
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I.G.R

Hello fellow Warzone citizens!
(click sidebar button top right for better reading)

This is the response I was writing this morning to Nina's complaint before I got IMMEDIATELY suspended BEFORE having my word on the story and the thread got CLOSED!!! I had to clarify what really happened, not only because it's GIGR but also because it's an Admin belonging to cswarzone community that got suspended, there is more in play here.

"IF THERE'S AN ADMIN HERE BLOODY STOP STUPID BOMBERS FROM BEING STUPID ALREADY " sooo uhm yeah i dont see why a 24 h ban was invoked
No, what you actually wrote - as shown in your chat log snapshot - is the folowing:

8hyfhIf.png

"IF THERE4S AN ADMIN HERE BLOODYS TOP STUPID BOMBERS FROM BEING STUPID ALREADY"
The space between "bloodys" and "top" is the cause of the confusion since the meaning was "Admin is top stupid", and because your fellow GOLDY was spamming the Admin chat at the same moment giving me instructions what to and not to do (yep, and for three days straight!!) caused even more confusion so I didn't recognize you at the moment Nina. :angel:
You should be unbanned soon. (Edit: you already are now ofc)

Edit: He also muted Golden for no reason after all golden said was "admin deal with these bombers and drop c4"
I get your first personal complaint posted above, but I don't understand what does muting Goldy has to do with your issue? Does he need your supervision or what are you trying to do here? He is your countryman but that's not a reason my friend, be professional! :)
Beside, what you wrote is NOT what he said, his exact words on Mic out loud were "Admin do your Fuc*ing job drop C4"!!! What do you expect should happen here from an admin? + he said that IN PUBLIC so I was forced to make a public reaction = (punishment of 30min mute, not a ban as some may think) + How can a player and former admin who knows the rules use this tone with an Admin in front of everybody??!!

Mia said:
GIGR has banned 3 people (including you) for 24 hrs for racism/profanity... no offence i think he should chill out and use gags/mutes

And i'm not sure but when he banned a guy called HeaDShOt ShOoTEr 1 day ago his chat history is clean.. i mean it could be from voice chat but how far can someone go to get a 24 hrs ban?
http://prntscr.com/k2w60m (Screenshot)

Same for a guy that he banned for 24 hrs Mess1 , clean history... even if its because of voice chat i think he should be less strict
https://oao.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/254197 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Chat History)
http://prntscr.com/k2waw9 (Screenshot)
Well well well, where should I start with your "no offenCe"?
First if you don't know the reason "Headshot Shooter" got banned for THEN you DON'T mention it as a wrong ban and only THEN ask the question why he was banned!!! Do you know something called logic and cause and effect? What are you trying to do here exactly? Help clear the confusion or put oil on the fire where there is no fire to begin with? + There is nothing in that picture you posted that says wrong ban, all you do is SUPPOSING it was a wrong ban for what "IT COULD BE" from a voice chat!!!
Is that how you plan to exercise you new adminship? On suppositions?
The reason clearly says "profanity", still you go look for player's chat history, you find nothing + you have no voice recording of the event, but still you bring it as a proof of wrongdoing? (Did I drive on your cat or something?)

The second guy Mess1 you - miss expert - also kindly mentioned as wrong ban claiming he has a "clean history"!!! Are you serious!!??
You obviously don't know Spanish (or maybe you do?) but hopefully I do, so let me translate to you and others what is written in the picture you kindly posted (http://prntscr.com/k2waw9 (Screenshot))
"Hijo de puta negro de mierda" = It means ... "Son of a whore NEGRO of shit"

You call this ^ Clean history? Almost the whole world knows the meaning of "negro" (a.k.a. N word) and "Pu*a" words, and you don't!? Oh Reaally?!
Now let me introduce you to what rules say: "SOME PLAYERS NEED TO BE BANNED FOR RACISM, FASCISM AND ANY OTHER PHOBIAS ONLY IF YOU FEEL IT HAS GOTTEN TOO FAR."
I think "negro" and "pu*a" aren't "Too far" for you since when "-Cri0GeN-" told you this yesterday

qmRRMfE.png

( )
... all you did was leaving the game, and seeing you did nothing I had to silence him for 60 min for "Profanity" as shown from chat time tags above (00:41 to 01:43). Maybe this is not worth mentioning according to your goal right?
Or maybe as you said "I need to chill and use gag/mutes", so what do you call the punishment (you didn't give) for "-Cri0GeN-", a ban too? (is by any chance your address 13 av de Paris? :24:)

So to summarize last night/morning acitivity:
_ 1 ban caused by a player's (Nina) typo that changed the meaning of the sentence + part confusion of the admin (alone @ midday!) while jumping/speccing between ~30 players.
+ a second ban on "Headshot Shooter" NOT proven wrong posted by a new admin based on suppositions (ikr!)
+ a third ban on "Mess1" (legit|racism = ban according to rules) posted by the same new admin as wrong ban based on suppositions and laziness (or not) to use Google Translate! (again Mia what are you trying to achieve or prove here??!!)
+ Player "naor123" holds in Spectate mode and spams Mic with deafening sound, got muted for 60 for Mic/Spam (console command handling might have turn sm_mute to sm_ban due to deafening sound confusion)
+ Player GOLDY gets muted for strong language against admin. As I said you forced it making it in public, u had the chat you were spamming me on for 3 days!
+ Player YouTube got perma ban for wallhack. (demo available on request)
+ Player "God of Aim" got permanently banned for Multihack, then files an unban request and gets unbanned because the Admin is suspended (logic?!). Thankfully Head Admin privately asks for demo and gets a very convincing one ofc, as usual. No news if ban remains so you might get the wrath of it again hhh (Edit: Ban approved. Thx Valued!)

We can see the story carries a disappointment and a surprise. A disappointment seeing a lack of professionalism when nationalism and "citizenship" gets into play by a group of people against an individual over the truth and fairness when it comes to make a point, i.e very unprofessional attitude! (no surprise here yet).
Also how a new admin's suppositions are used as proofs to discredit a fellow regular admin being here for 7 months and 2 years++ as regular player with continuous contribution fighting the darkside, and still they were taken as valid!! :facepalm: (someday we'll know, right Mia? :awesomesmileyevensmaller:)
But the surprise is in fact the judgment (especially by who made it) was based only on one side of the story and the concept "untill proven guilty" became, all of a sudden, "guilty, sorry no time to hear ya mate ... talk to the hand! :wave1:" ... like dealing with some unknown guy in the community, knowing the rule here is "X admin has X hours to explain"! Not taken into account here for some reason (or maybe the World Cup pro-big teams VAR phenomena has reached the forum? omg!)
Ok let's suppose I made a mistake, do you know I am a human? yes I swear I am, just like you, or don't you make mistakes? And my first supposed mistake (in 7 months!!!) = 7 days suspension!? Isn't that quite a surprise fellow readers or maybe I'm being over dramatic :crushed::awesomesmileyevensmaller:

No grudge my fellow citizens of Warzone community, the president you always had great confidence on remains strong for you, takes acknowledgement of his mistakes (1and a half only) as stated above! For the low rank putschists: you shall be hanged in public squares soon or later!
:hanged::big-laugh:

Long live warzone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back