Upgrade slot
Donate

Goldy misusing his admin powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

($$$) s1mple

Goldy tries to troll me all the time and gags, kicks and slays me just for fun to show that he is in power. 60% of the times he has no reason to do all these stuff. Today he wanted my AWP and asked me for it but i refused, then he asked me to come near him and then slayed me just so he can take my awp. This is why the admins have power??? He would gag me if i use any slang but was saying " fuck you s1mple" and a lotta other stuff to me on mic. Welp, i guess that's fair cause he's admin, right?

We will wait for Goldys response to this. Do you have any evidence you can provide for your claims?

@ s1mple:

dunno if it was goldy or not but i can confirm have simillar experiences here lately... some toxic admins have slipped through the net it seems... but i got told off ,treated like a child and trolled some more for reporting it, so good luck mate

Well , First you mr s1mple are a Toxic player + you keep speaking with indian language + you should get permantly ban for been racist
Excuse me for Today it was my brother playing but from now i am the only one who play with this account and i will apply all the rules anymistake you will get your punshe no merce
Thank you

s1mple is far from toxic guys lets be real... he is a regular player who is well liked in this community. he has many friends here and is always greeted warmly when he joins a game... also are admins allowed to let other people use their accounts? don't know for a fact but my guess is probably not...

some shady admins are ruining the community vibe here lately and the way you deal with complaints leaves a lot to be desired...

just clean house and the complaints will stop

s1mple is far from toxic guys lets be real... he is a regular player who is well liked in this community. he has many friends here and is always greeted warmly when he joins a game... also are admins allowed to let other people use their accounts? don't know for a fact but my guess is probably not...

some shady admins are ruining the community vibe here lately and the way you deal with complaints leaves a lot to be desired...

shady admins Ok! Do i know you ? do u even play on the server ? are admins allowed to let other people use their accounts? it was mistake that's all
and if you have a problem with me keep everthing clear tell us what wrong :D thank you

man i'm here in game all the time... fairly new to forum. Anyway not accusing you of anything in particular so relax. just voicing a legitimate concern. you guys don't handle complaints well and it's frustrating to us regular players

be honest you know someone was trolling on your account wether it was you or not so??? wanna explain that?

or attack me for supporting a player i know to be a cool guy? or giving voice to legitimate complaints? this is exactly what i am refering to... you don't even know that your doing it anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
this simple is not toxic he is friendly,however other simple (an idiot from russia) is toxic as shit,also goldy slays me ,slaps me but dude we just having fun there's no hard feelings,it's all about fun!

look this is a two way street you need players we need admins. but admins are meant to protect us from bullshit in game not be the ones we need to worry about. the dynamics of this are simple and we should be working together not acting like children. i'd like to see this resolved, thats all i'm saying. and thumbs up to shadow for remembering this is meant to be about fun. not power tripping

shady admins Ok! Do i know you ? do u even play on the server ? are admins allowed to let other people use their accounts? it was mistake that's all
and if you have a problem with me keep everthing clear tell us what wrong :D thank you
YOU are the one having problems with people. There were hackers and toxic players today and yest and you were online, when i asked you to take action you did nothing. And 10 mins later you slay me cause you wanted my awp.

We will wait for Goldys response to this. Do you have any evidence you can provide for your claims?
I couldnt take any ss at that moment so no evidence but WiseWizard Artur and w1ld; lost aim saw when Goldy slayed me for my awp twice.

this simple is not toxic he is friendly,however other simple (an idiot from russia) is toxic as shit,also goldy slays me ,slaps me but dude we just having fun there's no hard feelings,it's all about fun!

I know it when it's for fun but he def doesnt do it with me for fun. He hates me or smthing. Always gagging, kicking and slaying for no reason but to prove that he is very funny or something.

Thank you, mate.
Agreed, why should such people be admins who give others their account so they can troll us and ruin the fun. And not only today but this is like literally always. 90% of the time you do it just to troll me. And people have seen that.
Such admins are ruining the fun of playing.

YOU are the one having problems with people. There were hackers and toxic players today and yest and you were online, when i asked you to take action you did nothing. And 10 mins later you slay me cause you wanted my awp.

I'll fight u for this.
Goldy is the only admin in the morning,i message him on steam every fucking time when there are toxic/ez/aim/etc etc players on server u cant say shit about that,he is doing his job as admin very good (bans,etc)

I couldnt take any ss at that moment so no evidence but WiseWizard Artur and w1ld; lost aim saw when Goldy slayed me for my awp twice.
it's easy for the admins to see the chat logs and i think you can too when i remember how i did it i will show you how you can too

Last edited by a moderator:
i play all day and as i have seen so far Goldy is a nice and calm person... i don't think he would mess around with his powers

i think if you search yourself in the player stats it's in there on one of the tabs somewhere... you can view your whole chat interaction.

@ shadow i think you might be confused as to which s1mple you are refering to... this guys cool

SO well ,

s1mple was never toxic on the server since im on it,
dunno why anyone is sayin that,

s1mple is always friendly and when he joins the server even ppl tell him "hello" etc ..,

tbh. goldy was the toxic one couple of times but dunno why and i dont realy wanna know,

take that admin away and get a new one, done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back