★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great admin work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

New Here
Registered
So, after you shut down the non-Serbian Dust 2 only Public (a terrible shame btw, it used to be a great server), where I was admin for a while, I thought I would give the Serbian OAO a try. Played Cobble there today and there was a clear wallhacker against us.

I notified the admin (I think Bishop, but cannot be sure tbh) and this is what I got. Great job!

• In Game Nick: Mastermind
  • Steam ID:
  • Server you was playing on: SRB OAO Vanilla Public
  • Admin in question: N/A (but I believe it was Bishop)
  • Time and date of offense: 5 minutes ago from this post
  • Evidence: screenshot attached

Attachments

• 20201116233148_1.jpg
    20201116233148_1.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 17

EDNC98

Somebody
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
So, after you shut down the non-Serbian Dust 2 only Public (a terrible shame btw, it used to be a great server), where I was admin for a while, I thought I would give the Serbian OAO a try. Played Cobble there today and there was a clear wallhacker against us.

I notified the admin (I think Bishop, but cannot be sure tbh) and this is what I got. Great job!

• In Game Nick: Mastermind
  • Steam ID:
  • Server you was playing on: SRB OAO Vanilla Public
  • Admin in question: N/A (but I believe it was Bishop)
  • Time and date of offense: 5 minutes ago from this post
  • Evidence: screenshot attached
Dear Mastermind maybe you was an admin and maybe you know something about cheating but check the record of the guy https://stats.cswarzone.com/playerinfo/35414 (★OaO★ - Player Information) he is playing on this server for around one month (connect time 7 days) and we never got a complaint about wallhack he is not that great of a player and if he kills u 2/3 times with lucky shots that doesnt mean he is hacking greatings EDNC the guy who answered you in-game admin chat

Mastermind

New Here
Registered
Dear Mastermind maybe you was an admin and maybe you know something about cheating but check the record of the guy https://stats.cswarzone.com/playerinfo/35414 (★OaO★ - Player Information) he is playing on this server for around one month (connect time 7 days) and we never got a complaint about wallhack he is not that great of a player and if he kills u 2/3 times with lucky shots that doesnt mean he is hacking greatings EDNC the guy who answered you in-game admin chat

Thats clearly irrelevant in this case, isnt it? Its the admin's (clearly yours, thanks for coming out and apologies to Bishop) attitude that I am talking about, obviously. Isnt part of your job investigating such notifications instead of dismissing them right away? You are aware that even established players can switch on from time to time, correct?

And yes, after playing CS since beta of CS 1.6 and after admining ~10 different servers for three different CS games over the course of last 20 years, I do believe that *maybe* I have certain idea how a suspicious player behaviour presents itself. And I sure have an idea what the admin's attitude should be like for a healthy community.

Lepi

Addict
Server Head Admin
[SRB] Server Admin
Slot
VIP
Verified Member
Registered
As u was an admin here u know how we take care things.
With 30 admins on srb server and guy that have 7days+ game time, u think not one admin didnt check him?

Anyway thnx for report for now that guy is clear if we find out he cheats he will get banned.

Chill and enjoy playing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.