Help HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter Fanol
  • Start date Start date

Fanol

I need help.

I can't uninstall Counter Strike WaRzOnE. Please anyone help I need to uninstall it?!

How to uninstall the game?!

Thanks.

I need help.

I can't uninstall Counter Strike WaRzOnE. Please anyone help I need to uninstall it?!

How to uninstall the game?!

Thanks.
3.png

find software and program section

find uninstall
find csgo
right click and press uninstall
if u want more detailed pictures let me know

e68d37e925907b84bbc2340bd02e971a.png

Sorry my bad for not explaining in the beginning, it doesn't show nowhere where to uninstall. No file in program files section to uninstall. At Star-> CSWarZone-> Uninstall.... it opens the add or remove programs, where it still isn't show anything to uninstall.

just shift+delete all the files where u installed it

Yeah, that would be my last choice but I'm afraid it will work like "uninstall" would have worked, by the way, why there is no uninstall file on this version of CS? It happened to my brothers PC too...he couldn't uninstall so choose the "Shift+DEL" option...

Yeah, that would be my last choice but I'm afraid it will work like "uninstall" would have worked, by the way, why there is no uninstall file on this version of CS? It happened to my brothers PC too...he couldn't uninstall so choose the "Shift+DEL" option...
i will let the owner about this issue

btw where is this forum and all warzone from? as I see many servers in CS from many countries?

the servers that we own are presented in the server list section
other wazone servers are presented in the world wide servers section

Hey. It must be in uninstall section on your control panel... maybe u make uninstall so program got deleted from list. U can sure delete manualy from install location or run setup again and choose uninstall or use iobit uninstaller...