Donate

helpme* n. BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpme n.

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
hey im just getting banned and want to protest against it!

In-Game nick: helpme* n.
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:437657425
Reason for the ban: aimbot
Admin who banned you: Polo
Additional information you want to give:
Im Never using any cheats and don’t understand the point of view, a lot of players and admins on the server know that I don’t have any cheats.
If you have any questions we can talk.
But rethink your opinion !

Admin Polo have 48 hours to provide a demo / evidence .... please be patient

hey im just getting banned and want to protest against it!

In-Game nick: helpme* n.
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:437657425
Reason for the ban: aimbot
Admin who banned you: Polo
Additional information you want to give:
Im Never using any cheats and don’t understand the point of view, a lot of players and admins on the server know that I don’t have any cheats.
If you have any questions we can talk.
But rethink your opinion !

Forget the warzone link https://oao.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/448349?uid=5665061f47d21332a2eeff11684d2117 (★OaO★ ▏ Stats - Mobile Webpage)

so ive been getting accusations of you cheating from different players and they say, which i also noticed the time you have been playing here is like an insane luck streak in vegas

let me explain this one situation that made me think:
https://streamable.com/kdte9 (Counter-strike Global Offensive 2019.03.13 - 20.16.31.10 - Streamable)
the first ct dies who tried to cross,
the second ct behind him jumped in the middle of the gap, the time you flick onto him is unreal at least to me.

https://streamable.com/d7ja2 (Counter-strike Global Offensive 2019.03.13 - 20.14.49.09 - Streamable)
https://streamable.com/irtob (Counter-strike Global Offensive 2019.03.13 - 20.19.23.11 - Streamable)

To be honest I don't know helpme n. as a person...nor is he my friend...but I dont think he's got aimbot...You were talking about flicks...yes he does have extremely precise shots and he can flick fast but If he had aimbot at that point he would have got him by now and him only...as you can see in the 1st clip he precisley follows him through the door which again is nothing out of the ordinary for a player with high gamesense levels...so we got 2 options so far...He has extremely precise and smooth aimlock and not aimbot which he's most likely paying a lot for or he's wallhacking or he can see enemies on the radar...also in the 2nd and 3rd clip pay attention how he crouch jiggle peeks the guy who is on goose from short...and the the he rapidly checks only 1 corner of car and not the lower rear view mirror part...that's the only thing that drags me towards suspicious activity...as far as flicks go you're talking about "unreal reaction time" and gamesense you should look at this before you judge the given suspect...
Shot this while I was playing on SUPREME's account and it seemed to have no purpose but I guess it's useful now...never delete old clips

+1 for unban from me even tho his peeks do seem kinda fishy but until given more proof/evidence I'm not leaning on banning this player...again nothing personal with Polo, these are just my speculations...

Regards, GHOST

I totally agree with your point of view Polo, short story about me. I playing cs since 2010 and have a lot of experience (10k playtime in total) checking corners and prefire is 50% of the game from me, and it seems not legit but it’s just luck that their are enemies. The goose move I do is duck and preshoot the corner. When you look in the replays I do it a lot of times. And killing people threw mid door is just luck in my opinion.

First demo: if their is an Aimer/aimbot my crosshair were on both heads or a kill atleast. But in both situation I just aimfollow the body and you can clearly see that my shoot was on the body/lowerbody. In my opinion normal shots.

Second demo: first kill at car was showing on the radar because my enemies saw him while they pushing. Second kill clearly doublezoom on the body, 3rd one saw him and kill him threw the wall 4th just a normal Akspray and last kill 2 bullets with deagle. None of them was an headshot and my crosshair was totally on all enemies body!

My opinion : i know it’s seems fishy but is their an aimer my hs% we’re above atleast over 40%hsrare but it’s 24% like usual player on your server!
And in both demos their wasn’t a time were my crosshair was on the head of the enemy!

Please recheck more demos if you need but to me it’s clear that their is no single strange thing!

To be honest I don't know helpme n. as a person...nor is he my friend...but I dont think he's got aimbot...You were talking about flicks...yes he does have extremely precise shots and he can flick fast but If he had aimbot at that point he would have got him by now and him only...as you can see in the 1st clip he precisley follows him through the door which again is nothing out of the ordinary for a player with high gamesense levels...so we got 2 options so far...He has extremely precise and smooth aimlock and not aimbot which he's most likely paying a lot for or he's wallhacking or he can see enemies on the radar...also in the 2nd and 3rd clip pay attention how he crouch jiggle peeks the guy who is on goose from short...and the the he rapidly checks only 1 corner of car and not the lower rear view mirror part...that's the only thing that drags me towards suspicious activity...as far as flicks go you're talking about "unreal reaction time" and gamesense you should look at this before you judge the given suspect...
Shot this while I was playing on SUPREME's account and it seemed to have no purpose but I guess it's useful now...never delete old clips

+1 for unban from me even tho his peeks do seem kinda fishy but until given more proof/evidence I'm not leaning on banning this player...again nothing personal with Polo, these are just my speculations...

Regards, GHOST
Ty for your opinion!

I rechecked the first demo:
The first shot I did wasn’t even a hit, just a follow but the shot was under the enemies fett. After a other swore „loading...“ get the kill were I say „uh baby“ because this shot was unspicious for me after that an enemy jumped and I followed but shot to late, my crosshair was on his lowerbody but my shot I fired was to late. Both shot in this clip was a misshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back