Hey!

• Thread starter Thread starter EdyGamingZ
  • Start date Start date

EdyGamingZ

Hey! i have a big problem. i enter on launcher(i've updated and verified the game), i press play... and what?? i go to the task manager and i see the csgo.exe is not there(i have windows 10). the launcher disappears and nothing appears. like i don't press play, i closed the launcher. i have antivirus off. what can i do to resolve this problem???

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read forum there is so much same threads with solution

beacuse im dumb u will search forum or quit for trying... im not your slave here.. so u must find ansver by yourself.

I've got a r3kt. and all the members are there you answer them. but not me??? WHY THE FUCK NOT ME BECUZ I AM A MEMBER BITCH???????????

I've got a r3kt. and all the members are there you answer them. but not me??? WHY THE FUCK NOT ME BECUZ I AM A MEMBER BITCH???????????

dont flame , behave properly , nobody works for you here , if he said there is solution in another thread then go search for it and stop wasting your time. good luck with that

thsi is wut happens when you dont teach your kids manners...you are one rude kid...boze me sacuvaj sta se sve radja..tuga cemer i jad..