hidden pings (1 Viewer)

Roy

Inspired
Verified Member
Registered
Why hide the pings? We can't see who is abusing the desync with 70+ pings.

Roy

Inspired
Verified Member
Registered
GHOST replied to a thread you are watching at ★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum.
hidden pings
net_graph value above 0 is not allowed so good luck seeing your loss, var, sv, fps and ping.
The ping on the scoreboard Is bullshit, there's no way someone from Algeria has 20 ping and I have 22?! Hell no lol. No matter where It's hosted you couldn't achive that. [Unless we both pay 5000 dollars for our Internet services per month]
It's obvious that whoever has done that wants to trick the players Into thinking It's either their PC or their Internet connection and not the server since the complaints about loss, ping and fps were massive and still would be.
I understand that the servers are empty and not as active as before but trying to trick your playerbase Into thinking that the servers are fine Is just gonna make things worse. And I won't be suprised If this comment gets deleted as well.

Yes, this won't do anything to stop complaints about players with high ping and desyncs. Even new players won't be fooled by it. I would say it's just better for the server and everyone's experiences for there to be a lower ping limit or a plugin that checks for packet loss which I've seen on other servers. Hiding net_graph and pings is just treating the players like they're dumb or something.

Roy

Inspired
Verified Member
Registered
Ping in console was disabled when I tried. I don't know if it's been reversed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you want to keep up? Follow us !!!