Upgrade slot
Donate

Max ping?

`Shadow

Don't u think that 250max ping on server is a little bit too much,u already cant kill players with 180+ with 250 they just smile at u when u shot at them

Its been always 230 max , if u wish to play with lower ping players we have the dd2 Premium max ping 130

before ip change it was 200max,yesterday was 140max and today it's 250,i dont like players on premium that's why i play on this one,just sayin

before ip change it was 200max,yesterday was 140max and today it's 250,i dont like players on premium that's why i play on this one,just sayin
it was 140 because we copied the server configs from the Premium server then we edit it slowly
we might decrease the Max ping to 200 not less

i still think 180 would be the best one,cuz there are a few players with 185-190 and they are just lagging as hell,but hey everything is better than 250,nice talking to ya.......

It will stay at 200. If there are people with a lower ping but still lagging, the admins will kick them.

I always kick players who have lag, cuz you can't hit them, especially when you use sniper, they are just teleporting xD, or players who have lag and can't even move like normal people..

sometimes they just have 5 fps and good ping u cant do anything about that,they still lag,anyway thanks for chat

Back