Upgrade slot
Donate

mute/gag dust 2 server

• Thread starter Thread starter dani10
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani10

I would like to say that I am very sorry for how I spoke that day that I got muted and silenced from chat and messaging, I also want to say I'm sorry for the bad behaviour that I showed that day towards Admins and the community of the Dust 2 server. This behaviour came from great anger that begun four months ago and got worse from time to time between us. I would be very happy if you would accept my apology and I hope this feud stops from now on and we can play together like a team in the future as we did before.

I fully regret for cursing and swearing his mother that day, you'll never hear me do it again.

I promise to behave myself towards all Admins and Players on the Dust 2 server and I hope you feel why I'm requesting to unmute/ungag me.

Regards.
Dani

Last edited by a moderator:
Your silence will be reduced to 3 days since u admitted what u done and u regret it
next time when u feel angry from the game , take a break and deep breath

i hope that will be the last time i hear/see that u are insulting someone in the server
the server is there to play and enjoy with the community and make friends not a place to insult each other
good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back