Upgrade slot
Donate

Important Owner Complaint MAMAC!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer123

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
I just messaged the owner to see when the problems with the skins mights be fixed and it took a far amount to try and get him to answer the question but contiuned to fail. The final answer i got out of this man is that he doesnt have time to maintain his game that he created. To me that is the sadest thing i have ever heard in a while. So for anyone wondering why he doesnt fix the problems that is why because he doesnt want to.

Perhaps he is busy working and has no time to worry all day about the game?

This is what he said

I dont have time and i work this for free so...
Change pc

I asked one question and he couldnt even answer it. He keep changing the topic to the forum.

Yes, but who are you to decide what he will do and what not? I wouldn't even tell you if I were him

I not telling him what to do i just wanted a answer to my question!

I might of came across as telling him what to do but i am not i wanted a answer. All i need is a answer from him that is it

Yeah so I'm sending a message to the tramp now that I don't like something and I'm expecting an answer? Are you good with your head, when your ear hurts here, what do you think you expect?

Bone i am not trying to cause problems between us to man i was just saying that i asked a question and he didnt answer

Ok pls spamming and crying. Act like man.

Ok u have problem, give us your pc spec an make a video of a problem.

In the meantime I will update my game and see does I have same problem, I will aks Bone to do the same. I have gtx 1080ti and i7 8700k.

And if Bone and I don't have the same problem it's isolated problem made by your pc that can be attributed to your software (windows bug or virus) in that case u need to fix windows or do antivirus scan. Or u have some bad files in game than u need to delete game and install fresh game.
Or u have hardwere problem cuz game is harder to run with every update. Than u need to upgrade your pc.

And if problem is with game than u just need to sit and wait for update.
When will that be?
I don't know. But it well be maybe today, tomorrow, one week or one month.

So I just updated my game and played on server. I had no problem with skins or anything else. Same for Bone.

So problem is on your side with your sofwere or hardwere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back