Upgrade slot
Donate

Help ping issues and getting kicked out of server.

zeref214

New Here
Registered
Reaction score
My Ping is barely exceeding the maximum acceptable ping set for all the servers that is 150. I'm from Asia and even with lower ping my games is playable and I love playing csgo warzone as it is. I humbly request any server admin to help me with this and maybe increase the maximum acceptable ping to 200 or give me any other solution to my problem. Thank you very much for reading this.

Last edited:
Running browser with programs behind can impact it. Closing streams (songs, videos, downloads, etc) impact it... Your location where WiFi signal was bounced from is another. If it's WiFi, you need an open space at the top of house let's say, where the transmission can be signalled to, in order to receive an adequate amount of WiFi feedback.

If you consider spending money, I suggest bringing the speed up ---- after the above suggestions have been used. Spending money for a better internet package should be your last option in case you've found some flaws or technical issues surrounding your setup. A higher speed package by your internet provider these days is very cheap, considering that internet is a norm or a second nature now.

Regards,
DDW

Back