Upgrade slot
Donate

Plugin

@Artinovich

You try keep server as simple as possible? I remember it, and I believe that is great, but I hope it's allowed to discuss OaO servers. So don't hurry to close the thread and let me answer at least.

I am playing at OaO not so long time, and have no idea what experience you have got while additional plugins, but I would like to suggest some damage showing like "Fortnite damage".

Probably, you have seen it already, and would be cool to know thoughts with that. I don't think, that the plugin is sizable and requires more computer resources. But it looks nice and would be keep new players continue play.

I am not 100% sure, but It doesn't show damage through walls or directly on players' screens, when you apply the grenade damage or etc. So it has no advantages.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will make some tests on a test server and will have a look
thanks for your suggestion

Can we delete the wire-cutting defuse plugin? You can't change weapon when even baiting the bomb because the menu doesn't disappear straight away when letting go of E. I don't see the appeal of it, or have ever seen anyone ask for a plugin like it.

Can we delete the wire-cutting defuse plugin? You can't change weapon when even baiting the bomb because the menu doesn't disappear straight away when letting go of E. I don't see the appeal of it, or have ever seen anyone ask for a plugin like it.
Its a public server , the idea about it that CT’s have a 1/4 chance to defuse the bomb or explode it instantly for fun
As i mentioned its a public server 16x16 , changing weapons while defusing for fake or any other purpose is a rare situation .
The possibility of CT’s reaching site with no time for defuse is much higher , and in the end the purpose is for fun since its a public server

+1 for Roy

The Idea is clear, but also it's bugging showing you wrong language or new players, which try use it and destroy gameplay.

Or that so annoyed repeatedly dialog message, after you have planted the bomb.

Or sometimes when just a few seconds left, defuse plugin doesn't work by the way.

-1 for the wire. It makes great fun when someone guesses it in a 1v4 1v5 etc, and we are playing on public servers for fun.

I wanted to say that it's not fun, when someone ruins the gameplay. I believe the defuse plugin is useless than useful.

Will check for a better version (not buggy) that works both ways
Complete removal is denied sorry.

Back