Problem with installation (CS:Source)

AyoubZ3

New Here
Registered
I downloaded cs source (torrent), when i try to install it i choose the path and click install then the progress bar starts to fill until it reaches the end and then nothing happens, it stays still i waited for a few minutes but nothing happened, and then i cancelled the installation. I tried to install it in another path but the same thing happens, the same problem...
Capture cs1.PNGCapture cs2.PNG
If anyone can help me i appreciate it.

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
Thats my problem too,if you find the solution,please message me.
Thanks.

MAMAC

Infamous
Owner
[SRB] Server Admin
Slot
Verified Member
Registered
I just clean install it all work ok....

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
I just clean install it all work ok....
What do you mean clean install? I actually tried turning off all antivirus,setup with administrator,change setup location and nothin works for me

B

Bishop

No, just go to control panel, programes and features, find the game and unistal, than instal. You can delete setup and download again for extra safe but really you don't need.

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
No, just go to control panel, programes and features, find the game and unistal, than instal. You can delete setup and download again for extra safe but really you don't need.
But the game is not on control panel cuz the setup dont want to install it

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
I tried to disable antivirus,and windows firewall,then setup it again.. nothing works,actually tried changing location of installing,if i put it in D: drive,setup tells me a error,cuz the setup already running(it isn't),but when i install it on C:,setup starts,sometimes just crashes in 1minute,sometimes dont crash,but loading and loading.Still nothing placed in the directory.

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
Btw my pc is easily needs to run this game,my hdd's are good condition. idk whats the problem

MAMAC

Infamous
Owner
[SRB] Server Admin
Slot
Verified Member
Registered
im not sure if u like i can check over teamviewer or anydesk in live, i cant speculate like this

B

Bishop

On home page of forurm (if you are on mobile than on home page scroll down) you have discord invite link for our server

F3R1

Somebody
Verified Member
Registered
Thanks,im in the server. Can i pm you in DC,or where i can ask for help?