Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Problem with Loading

Smaikuuwcia

Hi guys! I've got a problem.
When I click "PLAY' button i'm waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Nothing happened... What I do? (I've got a Win 10)

I'm not sure the following will work with you but that's what I do when programs hang when opening.
Try open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) ... go to "Detail" tab and look for "csgo.exe" and right-click > End Task or End Process Tree
Open it again.
Good luck!

NEW: When I click "Play" button i'm waiting... And I get a communicat:
"Program compliance assistant"
"Is this program works correctly?"
"csgo_launcher.exe"
"This program works correctly"
"No, run the troubleshooter"

Sorry no idea not familiar with Win10. Did you try running it as Admin? Is your antivirus interfering or blocking some csgo files?

Running with Admin: Nothing happened
Standard running: Nothing happened.

I only want play ;-;

! I have got a process "csgo.exe", but some seconds later he's... Hide? Or something?

Did you update your game after the installation? It’s the prime part and takes around two hours
You will not get csgo.exe if you don’t check it after the launch . Launch game , open task manager , search for csgo.exe .

I must add:
I've got only a version: 1.36.2.3fix2 and i can't change this. When i click gearwheel i see
Game Version: UNKNOWN

I must add:
I've got only a version: 1.36.2.3fix2 and i can't change this. When i click gearwheel i see
Game Version: UNKNOWN
That's correct, nothing wrong there.
Try disable your antivirus first just in case it is the one blocking it. Disconnect from internet first and then disable it and try launch game.
If it works then check your antivirus block list if csgo.exe is listed.
Another way, backup your "csgo.exe" file and try this one instead https://www.sendspace.com/file/a757qr (csgo.exe (101KB) - SendSpace.com)

Can't think of anything else a part from trying to update the .NET Framework, or put these options in launch options " -steam -novid +cl_forcepreload 1" (click gearwheel and put them in "Set Launch Options" field)
Hope someone would help you better.

This is my launch options: -steam -silent -novid -high -maxdownloadfilesizemb 500 +cl_forcepreload 1 -nod3d9ex1

Back