Help Problem with setup.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivo
  • Start date Start date

Vivo

I did the setup without doing anything wrong (anything wrong that I know of). However, the game launcher or any of its files seem to disappear immediately. I looked up some posts saying that disabling AV and firewall will fix this problem but what if I want to play the game and protect my PC at the same time? Is it possible to whitelist the game in Windows Defender?

All help is very appreciated.

Thank you.

yes , sure u must whitelisst everything related to warzone
but windows defender and firewall might effect on your game and delete your files as well
so its better to turn everything off
if u are certain what sites u using
u dont even need antivirus

Whitelist didn't work, I'll just disable AV. I act pretty conscious about what I download on the internet but using defender often has become a force of habit for me. I'll have to change that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually disable my anti virus and also firewall while playing games. Even uninstall AV's since I rarely browse lol.

yes , sure u must whitelisst everything related to warzone
but windows defender and firewall might effect on your game and delete your files as well
so its better to turn everything off
if u are certain what sites u using
u dont even need antivirus
I tried doing those but It had no effect at all. Is there a chance that the setup might be broken? This is the second time downloading and I don't want to spend my bandwidth too much. Do you have any ideas for a fix? I have admin rights but should I still click "run as administrator".

I don't know if this information is relevant but when it says "Visit Website" it opens "syswow64" folder.