Help Pug server plague

• Thread starter Thread starter PaSha<3
  • Start date Start date

PaSha<3

Hello and namaste,
I wanted to address an issue probably i would regret to acknowledge but here it is:
THE PUG SERVERS ARE PLAGUED WITH CHILDREN OF 9-12 YEARS OF AGE HAVING ZERO EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME !

Sorry i did not wanted to be rude but the server is full of kids who don't know how the game works.

Its quite painful to see them running around with bomb and getting sniped and then hearing them cry like wolfs about the player who killed them to supposedly being a hacker !

Also they refuse to listen to anything any elder has to say . You tell them drop the bomb and do whatever u like son and what they do leads us to eventually loose the round.

Being a 5v5 format there are not many chances of error that our team can make and clutching every time is not thing especially when you are being constantly nagged and cursed by a kid who sound like a girl and team flashes everytime you try to initiate a push.

One of the thing that still remains unsolved is the way the game needs to start. It took about 29 minutes last time i played on the server for the match to start only becoz kids with shitty microphones were not ready to type .ready and eventually getting kicked and rejoining the server.

Please suggest any measures to deal with it. I know i am being a nuisance right now troubling support staff over a puny issue but pls help me !!

Its quite painful to see them running around with bomb and getting sniped and then hearing them cry like wolfs about the player who killed them to supposedly being a hacker !

Also they refuse to listen to anything any elder has to say . You tell them drop the bomb and do whatever u like son and what they do leads us to eventually loose the round.

That's a player issue, nothing we can help or avoid. These players are anywhere you go. Classic, Public, Premium, dd2only etc. They come and go. Best thing you could is just everyone try to listen to eachother.

One of the thing that still remains unsolved is the way the game needs to start. It took about 29 minutes last time i played on the server for the match to start only becoz kids with shitty microphones were not ready to type .ready and eventually getting kicked and rejoining the server.

It's still one of the issues we're looking at and it is still a work in progress unfortunately. The server population won't be full 24/7 so i'd recommend try to play on our pug servers during the day around 1pm-8pm European time for the most optimal way to get into a full server.