Help PUG sever

• Thread starter Thread starter PaSha<3
  • Start date Start date

PaSha<3

Recently i had posted a thread regarding some suggestions i wanted to request regarding the new server. Here are some more :
1. If technically feasible and easily implementable, Please show the person joining the server a kind of choice thing like interface stating "Are u ready?" with two options 1.YES AND 2.NO. Coz it seems that most of the players do not know we need to type .ready to get started.
OR
Please decrease the time period between input of .ready and kick maybe to 10 seconds.
OR
Please allow the game to automatically start when 10 players are available.

2. The spectate function doesn't seem to work. I can't spec anyone ingame (that is when i am ct or t) and i can't spec the match if the server is full. So pls fix it as there are many times we are matched against blatant cheaters and i want to record a demo to get them banned.

3. Please add the option of selection of map at the end of one game as it repeats process of players to type .ready two times before we actually get to play the match again.

4. Also if possible pls include knife rounds and betting mod.
PaSha

I don't think you are supposed to be able to spectate when you're playing because it would give an unfair advantage to your team however that's an admin job to be doing that

setting the auto kick to 10 sec is too strict tbh, i mean what if someone is experiencing lag and fixing it

bet wouldn't really fit in a pug server but bet exists in the rest of the OaO servers

1. If technically feasible and easily implementable, Please show the person joining the server a kind of choice thing like interface stating "Are u ready?" with two options 1.YES AND 2.NO. Coz it seems that most of the players do not know we need to type .ready to get started.

Please allow the game to automatically start when 10 players are available.

3. Please add the option of selection of map at the end of one game as it repeats process of players to type .ready two times before we actually get to play the match again.

i agree with the rest they are so needed, @Artinovich will look into this as soon as he sees it

Betting on rounds will more than likely not come to PUG server because we're trying to give a close to possible experience that matchmaking in steam csgo has and Pro matches, the game is based on your way to handle in-game economy and to break the enemy teams economy.

About the .ready thing we are trying to make it easily as possible by showing the screen in the middle to type in chat .ready to ready up to the game and in chat it gives you a notice to type .ready as well in a very small interval.

The server is still in development so of course anything could change and may happen, so thanks for the suggestions.

New updates will be coming today
with more other stability improvements

Thanks for the reply !
I will try again to join as a spectate in the starting of match.
Is there any website where the demos of the server are recorded and saved so that i can point out cheaters from there?

send2space etc... any file sharing hosting service works

but still the spectate works only for admins
u can join our discord
and report players there as well

Thanks for the reply !
I will try again to join as a spectate in the starting of match.
Is there any website where the demos of the server are recorded and saved so that i can point out cheaters from there?

You can for now @ me and Artinovich in discord if theres a cheater in PUG server until we got more admins covering the server