Upgrade slot
Donate

PUG Report Player

Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Not open for further replies.

GHOST

I COULDNT FIND THE REPORT A PLAYER SECTION AND NEITHER IT'S FORMAT SO I'LL USE THE FORMAT FROM ADMIN COMPLAINTS.
  • In Game Nick: GHOST
  • Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GHOSTxSVR/ (Steam Community ::)
  • Server you was playing on: PUG #1
  • Players In question: "zaki" and a player named "stress"
  • Time and date of offense: 12/23/2019 10:00 - 11:30 PM Belgrade time zone
  • Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ggigcryrkwyuiog/2019.12.23-22.41_02.mp4/file (2019.12.23-22.41_02)
  • Before any of you watch the video that I've linked:
    1) I dont give a SHIT about your opinion and your vote on this if you're gonna watch the evidence video for 2 mins and then tab out and say "not enough evidence". Watch the ENTIRE video or dont say a thing!

2) I have well over 4000 hours of total counter strike expirience (1.6 1500, css almost none, csgo 2500) not including other first person shooters. I know what cheating looks like and I've been an admin on 2 large communities on both CS:GO and 1.6 Including this one.

3) If there are any wierd mouse movements of mine pardon that, I've been having some trouble with It today idk why.

4) Fps and picture should be more than enough; 130-200 fps and 1080p.

5) The video speaks for Itself, I will note however to pay close attention to the chat, angle holding and shooting through various materials.

6) A little bit of a background:
    I had joined PUG#1
    Only player there was "Zaki" I used awp and deagle, It was warmup so there was unlimited money and respawn was instant.
    I was doing really well with the awp & deagle against zaki and then he made me stop for a few times saying that he has to change his sensitivity and saying brb 1 min.
    It's obvious that after each time he asked for a pause his plays started being more suspicious. I noticed that he had some kind of aimlock, binded via custom key (presumably a mouse key).
    After that he asked me to play deagle only and I said ok, he pulled off some non legit headshots there aswell and I figured as I was already recording and If i wanted more proof i needed to better than him which would make him go harder on his cheats, so I bought awp again and once he noticed it, his aimlock got even worse, scout headshouts while moving, spamming deagles, shooting through boxes and similar.
    At the time he wasn't aware I was recording. In the mids of this a player named "stress" joins the T side in warmup. Up to this point its a 2v1 warmup (Zaki + stress T side and me CT side).
    I checked his profile and he was LEVEL 1 with 0 XP Points and private profile. Instantly knew his account was fresh but didnt think much of it. So I continiued playing regularly and trying to get more evidence of zaki cheating but "stress" caught me eye. He started pulling of headshots, shooting through boxes with the deagle, doing 360s and then getting a head mid air and etc.
    Then the player "pipifenda" joins who is a friend of mine (he wasnt aware of the situation) and he just casualy roamed the warmup and that was it. In the end I called "stress" out for cheats and he claimed he had an account with 2.3k hours and etc. So if that's any of you idiots on your ALT great, because I'm gonna request an Internet Protocol (IP) ban for both of the players therefore no matter how many new accounts you made you'll not be able to join the OaO community servers.

Thank you for your time and be sure to give your opinion and/or vote on this IF you have watched the whole video carefully!

• PEACE!

Stress has been banned on other accounts previously so if i see him i will ban him again. But zaki imo isnt cheating, imma keep an eye on him tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Stress has been banned on other accounts previously so if i see him i will ban him again. But zaki imo isnt cheating, imma keep an eye on him tho
Thanks for the fast response time!
edit: dont u be laughing ur arse off :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been solved! Go to solution…
Not open for further replies.
Back