★WaRzOnE★ ▏ Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmn

New Here
Registered
In Game Nick:lmn
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:461324848
Server you was playing on:pug 5v5
Admin in question: Sasha
Time and date of offense:8:44PM Sunday
Evidence: (If applicable) Well sasha and sylar i dont remember his name started to fight in game why or what they did and they started to shout like not hard but they were fighting spamming their mic and i said shut up 3 4 times and sasha gagged me for spamming mic,then i started talking in chat why did i get gagged?ur abusing ur staff job and he then gagged me for toxic and the other guy sylar also sasha gagged him for complaining .
I think sasha is a little bit abusing because if someone tells him something he gags them immediately

sex

Inspired
Registered
bruh i was explaining something and you were screaming "shut up" multiple times in your mic while i was talking with someone.
so i muted you, then you started spamming in chat and stuff,so i gagged you aswell.
+i muted this slyar because he was also screaming and wouldnt let me talk/finish speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.