Upgrade slot
Donate

PUG SEVERE AMOUNTS OF RACISM IN PUG#1

GHOST

So In the last week or so there have been extreme amounts of people getting banned, muted, silenced, gaged for racism and toxicity
So I figured everyone would be much pleased If It didn't occur again that people Insult someone's culture and nationalism becuase 98% of the people aren't able to change who they are just whenever they want and why should they? This community Is built on respect and discipline and I belive It's In It's best interest to stay that way...
However there are a few people I'd like to report right off the bat as the main troublemakers on PUG#1 In the past week or so
quoting player "Yung j": "Why should I listen to you, you are very poor and you have no money and you are from Uzbekistan" Now If you have any common sense you'd notice that In this instance given the player In question Is racist, be hold; the player given In question Is still Immature considering his age (9-12) but the more shocking this I've overheard Is a player In his teenage years (15-19) say after the given quote of Yung j and that player Is named "Travi$ Scott" (His old name was Lewi Mondialu' and most of the PUG#1 Server Is already informed of his Immaturity and his words)

quoting player Travi$ Scott after I've responded to Yung j's ridicilous claim with "Yung j you're racist man" and the long awaited response from Travi$ Scott: "Why? He's not wrong tho" and overhearing Player "Yung j" say "So what?" In betwen mine and Travi$ Scott's response...
Please be given to note that the player "Travi$ Scott" has recieved multiple
WARNINGS AND MUTES from admins and staff (around 8-9) In his total play time period on OaO PUG#1 Community servers which Is below 3.59 hours
Player "Travi$ Scott" or "Lewi Mondialu'" (whichever one you prefer, It's the same person) Is also infamously known for mimicking other player's text chat reply's to his obnoxious and racist claims along with Player "Yung j"
If there Is any official record back holding my story It's the in the text chat, sadly a feature that records voice chat does not exist; which I'm already aware of and so are many others and that's where most abuse and racism happens and It goes unpunished due to a lack of evidence/proof..
This Isn't a report thread nor a rage thread; what It Is tho; Is a on-time reminder and a message from OaO's community to be more considerate, not only admins and staff, but the playerbase as well...
Cheers,
GHOST.

Also the following; It's not PUGs but It doesn't really matter
Me and Testeron were having a conversation while i was on my alt and he asked me where im from and before i could get a chance to ask Rune responded with the word shown in the screenshot, after that I asked him if he knew he could get banned because of that and he said "i dont care"

Attachments

• 20191112180600_1.jpg
    20191112180600_1.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 12
Back