Help Skins not show in game and STEAM Reject Validation on Community Servers

Erek

New Here
Registered
So,my first problem was STEAM Reject Validation on offline,the solution was opening the console and typing "sv_lan 1" but,there is a second problem,skins not load like if i dont have connection on steam,pls i need help,thx.

EDIT:Something I have forgotten to say, I have also tried to change the rev.ini to EnableNSNetSvc = UDP / BOTH, rename the rev-client, re-installing, updating and verifying from the launcher, and kept getting the same error, until When I started the game I crossed my fingers to make it work, but I had no luck.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem, I also did sv_lan 1 and the skins won't load in game. I've tried searching the internet to somehow be able to make the skins load with sv_lan enabled, but no luck.

[QUOTE = "decept1on, publicación: 97771, miembro: 28570"]
Tengo el mismo problema, también hice sv_lan 1 y las máscaras no se cargarán en el juego. Intenté buscar en Internet para poder cargar las máscaras con sv_lan habilitado, pero no tuve suerte.
[/CITAR]
Vuelve a instalar la actualizacion con el antivirus desactivado (si es que posees windows 10)